NON COLD - Sales Staff Required - PAYG TV , British TV , SKY, BBC

PAYGTV

About US

We are a British TV service that provides UK TV and SKY channels to expats that live overseas. Please see our Facebook page for more details.

facebook.com/PAYGTV

What We Require

Sales STAFF

These vacancies are open to both Thai and Non Thai , Work from home, Commission based

The Commission is very high 240 Baht per customer signed up

You are not cold calling, every potential customer we ask you to contact is already interested in our system, we have found a way of taking members details from our competitors facebook groups 555.

If interested please contact via email [email protected] or our facebook page, facebook.com/PAYGTV

• 1 month later...

Do you sort out work permit ?.. Kodi/Spmc or app onto the box stick etc ?. Do you sort vpn ?. Do you sell boxes ?. What type ?. How much speed to run them? What is the IPTV ?. Is the IPTV available in Thailand because alot are blocked. I can sell this all day long but not for 240... baht. i would expect a commission from the SUB ALSO

Not cold calls -- just trying to convince people who already use the same type of service to abandon what they have and try a different one. There'd better be some really good reasons for people to switch or I think this could be worse than cold calls. 

Archived