Homosexuality and Islam

isanbirder

I heard an Islamic cleric tell a London radio station that in an ideal world he'd like to see all homosexuals get executed.

I was really shocked- -----

-----what would a Muslim be doing in an ideal world?...........................coffee1.gif

Homosexuality and Islam apparently go hand-in-glove, considering that geographical region of the planet, where the largest demographic collective of Sodomites, can be found.

Executing all homosexuals would eradicate about 70% of the Muslim male population. Now, there's a thought...............coffee1.gif

Hope that Islamic (misnomer) cleric's ideal world "wish" comes true, someday. And, good riddance. Bye, bye...................giggle.gif

"Sodomites"? Are you some kind of sick religious extremist? That's not too welcome here in the gay forum, you know.

I don't know about Mohammed ---but my Kiwi EX wore my stuff all the time, she wore my t-shirt to bed. She wore my jacket when she was cold. She'll even wore my boxers to walk around in.

But when she came home & I was wearing her panties -----just one f*k*ing time, then I have 'serious mental issues' and I have 'overstepped my boundaries'.......coffee1.gif

True. This is not fair. Everybody should be allowed to wear what they want.

My question is : If you're a muslim and you have sex with a male goat , is it considered gay or is it ok ?

Not if you're female, it isn't. However, Islam forbids all bestiality for women, the punishment being death (for both woman and animal). (For men, it's OK since it's not forbidden in the Koran. However, if a man ejaculates inside an animal the animal must be put to death.)

Re: Post # 1. Indeed! The Biblical account regarding the aftermath of the last great flood, is that Gangry.pngD gave Noah “the rainbow” sign, then HE said Noah, no more water to come,…..the world will get the fire next time". Capiche? whistling.gif

Edited by NativeSon360

My question is : If you're a muslim and you have sex with a male goat , is it considered gay or is it ok ?

Not if you're female, it isn't. However, Islam forbids all bestiality for women, the punishment being death (for both woman and animal). (For men, it's OK since it's not forbidden in the Koran. However, if a man ejaculates inside an animal the animal must be put to death.)

Astonishing! If what you've posted is valid, in accordance with the Holy Koran, then all the so-called anti-Islam sentiment in the U.S.A. is a complete misnomer. Considering that Islam is reported as becoming the fastest growing religion among Anglo (not African) Americans, then I wonder what the (ahem) "Aryan" Brotherhood, vis-a-vis, Klu Klux Klan's "Church of Christ" position is on that peculiar social phenomenon? whistling.gif

Astonishing! If what you've posted is valid, in accordance with the Holy Koran

Quite frankly, I'm disappointed that you question the validity of what I've posted. I do try hard to avoid posting anything that can reasonably be challenged (except by a certain type of pro-Islamic bigot).

However, to be precise, Islamic scripture has three authorities, the two highest being the Koran and the Hadith. The "let's all men have bum fun with goats" bit comes from the Hadith, not the Koran.

I heard an Islamic cleric tell a London radio station that in an ideal world he'd like to see all homosexuals get executed.

-----what would a Muslim be doing in an ideal world?...........................coffee1.gif

Homosexuality and Islam apparently go hand-in-glove, considering that geographical region of the planet, where the largest demographic collective of Sodomites, can be found.

Executing all homosexuals would eradicate about 70% of the Muslim male population. Now, there's a thought...............coffee1.gif

Hope that Islamic (misnomer) cleric's ideal world "wish" comes true, someday. And, good riddance. Bye, bye...................giggle.gif

"Sodomites"? Are you some kind of sick religious extremist? That's not too welcome here in the gay forum, you know.

The Gay Forum is a "public" forum, as are all others on TVF. Now, I only make make random, sporadic post replys to all interesting TVF topics. Not defending TB's comment, however, in real world of human events, a sexual act between two males, is literally defined (within all cultures) as an act of Sodomy. Human beings who indulge in that form of sexual conduct, are indeed Sodomites. The first sentence of TB's comment was spot on target, and, from a strictly academic point of view, at that.

If you're emotionally incapable of handling the truth, then perhaps a more "private" Gay Forum would be more appropriate for you. I believe TVF marketing management does provide a "Private Forum" subscriber package. Cheers wai.gif

Edited by NativeSon360

Astonishing! If what you've posted is valid, in accordance with the Holy Koran

Quite frankly, I'm disappointed that you question the validity of what I've posted. I do try hard to avoid posting anything that can reasonably be challenged (except by a certain type of pro-Islamic bigot).

However, to be precise, Islamic scripture has three authorities, the two highest being the Koran and the Hadith. The "let's all men have bum fun with goats" bit comes from the Hadith, not the Koran.

"Quite frankly", you should disappointed in yourself, for having focused your attention on the most "insignificant" portion of my reply. Think, about that! whistling.gif

The Gay Forum is a "public" forum, as are all others on TVF. Now, I only make make random, sporadic post replys to all interesting TVF topics. Not defending TB's comment, however, in real world of human events, a sexual act between two males, is literally defined (within all cultures) as an act of Sodomy. Human beings who indulge in that form of sexual conduct, are indeed Sodomites. The first sentence of TB's comment was spot on target, and, from a strictly academic point of view, at that.

If you're emotionally incapable of handling the truth, then perhaps a more "private" Gay Forum would be more appropriate for you. I believe TVF marketing management does provide a "Private Forum" subscriber package. Cheers wai.gif

"a sexual act between two males, is literally defined (within all cultures) as an act of Sodomy. "

Define a 'sexual act'. If you are assuming that the only sexual act that two males can commit is sodomy then you either have a very poor imagination or you have a very narrow definition of 'sexual act'.

• 2 months later...
On 28/06/2016 at 4:48 PM, Lannig said:

Oh my... you using the word "sodomites" makes me think that you would be equally happy to seem them and Muslims wiped from the surface of the Earth, am I wrong?

Stinking troll.

Not gay but hey thought I'd take a look.

I think this chap may be referring not to gay people but to the practice of acts like bacha bazi boys and stuff like that where Muslims have sex with pretty much anything that is not female, cows, young boys etc all pretty common stuff. The film the kite runner springs to mind. Perverted stuff not gay sex. 

• 2 weeks later...