Best wedding night ideas!

Mokesh

Hello dear,

First of all take my regards. I am going to marry recently. Even my family has supported me to do this. So, this is really excellent news for me. I am looking for best wedding night ideas. Can you give me more info about wedding?

Thank you so much!

Best wedding night idea is not to have one.......let me remind you once a life time you didn't know better, twice well you still believe in love and romance, a third time your a god dam fool...

But if you must book a room at the nana hotel as when you look out the window late at night them girls will get you in the right mood for the new mrs.

If the woman is young enough to be a daughter or granddaughter, then spend the wedding night in the most expensive hotel room possible. Have mad passionate sex all night, meaning that`s what the new pride will expect and make the most of it until the money runs out and she`s gone.

If it is a traditional Thai wedding? You will not have a choice and will have to sleep for 3,4 even up to a week in the family house. It depends on how many flower arrangements are placed in the bed you will be sleeping in there. Then you can run off to your honeymoon. Thais families will want you to supposedly take their daughter and ensure you are man enough to do the deed.

I actually had to fake that my wife was still a Virgin for this and luckily, my wife was having her menstrual cycle and traces of that were on the bedsheets.

For your honeymoon, take her somewhere romantic that gives you a lot of time alone. A resort on an island or somewhere you can relax without stress. After all, if you are man enough she will be tired a lot from sex with you and will want to stay in bed more than not.

Thank you guys for your reply behind my post here. somebody has tried to reply with a legitimate manner and some of the joked. However, not problem I appreciate you all. Actually I got few ideas while visiting the site I am really glad to get it and also the tips shared onto the above site.

Thank you again for your reply.

Edited by CharlieH
external link removed as per forum rules.

Best wedding night idea is not to have one.......let me remind you once a life time you didn't know better, twice well you still believe in love and romance, a third time your a god dam fool...

But if you must book a room at the nana hotel as when you look out the window late at night them girls will get you in the right mood for the new mrs.

Do hookers have to be a feature of every thread on this forum?

• 2 weeks later...

Do hookers have to be a feature of every thread on this forum?

No, they should all be located in the same area, to be visited whenever the need arises.