Thailand is now making Durian-flavored condoms

webfact

Durian-flavoured condoms set to spice up Asian market

dur.jpg
Featured image source: Internet

BANGKOK: -- A CONDOM manufacturer in Bangkok, Thailand, is producing durian-flavoured condoms to cater to the Asian market, reported China Press.

A spokesman said they had started the production of the condom and believed it would be a hit among Asians.

The company is currently producing two billion condoms yearly.

This is expected to increase to five billion when it opens a new factory.

Full story: http://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2016/06/22/durianflavoured-condoms-set-to-spice-up-asian-market/

-- The STAR 2016-06-23

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As if those lady's parts has already have the dubious reputation of having a funky odor, now come this to add to the

mix, so visiting that temple would require a real courage, or being super horny..... or a blocked nose...

How do they smell ???

Same as Durian I suppose. Like your dog pooped in the corner. But then, they are Asian condoms so I doubt they'd be big enough to smell of anything... Their only value would be to show your mates so they think you've been getting some... Hero status for some Thais I suppose.

W

Edited by Winniedapu

Imagine being horny getting the girl back to the hotel about to do the deed and then the dreaded sign.

No durians allowed!

Can someone please do a taste test and report your findings on this thread.

Well parrot stop stutttttteerring and you do the test and report back.

Sounds like another chance for Thailand to become a Hub...Durian-flavored condom hub of the world or at least ASEAN. Looking forward to the National News Bureau of Thailand press release. Maybe even the Tourism Authority of Thailand will come out with a press release.

Now they put the spikes inside and call them little pricks. For the asian market the sizes will be xxs, xs, small.

Hopefully they remove the spikes.

Just wondered how you would know about the size? Is that from experience, hearsay or is it from all the Thai ladies always saying to you " Oh my god, it is so big compared to Thai men" ?

Edited by aussiebrian