Canadian 'Swirly Face' Pedophile Sentenced in Canada for Crimes at Home and Asia

webfact

Canadian 'Swirly Face' Pedophile Sentenced in Canada for Crimes at Home and Asia

neil.jpg
Neil was dubbed “Swirl Face” by international media for disguising his face in videos

VANCOUVER – Canadian Christopher Neil who was arrested in Thailand and subject of an international manhunt for allegedly posting his sexual assaults of children online after hiding his face behind a digital swirl has been sentenced to 5 1/2 years after pleading guilty to five child-sex crimes that occurred over a 10-year period in Cambodia and Canada.

The Crown had recommended a five-year sentence.

Justice John Harvey of the British.Columbia’s Supreme Court said the two boys shown in the images were victimized when photos were taken and when those images were posted on the Internet.

Full story: http://www.chiangraitimes.com/canadian-swirly-face-pedophile-sentenced-in-canada-for-crimes-at-home-and-asia.html

crt.png
-- Chiang Rai Times 2016-06-24

Boasting about his exploitation on line

alone should have attracted another 10 years,

Way way out of proportion the total amount he will serve

maybe 3 years , be nice if he could come and spend

another 5 years in the monkey house here once released

from Canada jail, what a deserved shock to his system that would be,

Die slow of knob cancer you utter vile beast, while rotting in a cell with no medical treatment preferably. Hope every meal gets p1ssed in by other inmates. 5 year and a half years (before good behavior), sickening!!

Edited by JeremyBowskill

too light a sentence for child abuse and pedophiles. the world around should reveal the sentences and make tougher laws against this sort of crime. Rape, child rape should be taken as seriously as murder homicides cases as the action kills and destroys a life or lives too.

They should run a 6 inch rusty nail through the head of his penis nailing it to a timber post....where he could hang whilst his victims and their families could pour acid on his face and stab him with hot pokers heated red hot in a fire, then feed him live wasps and tear at his Anus with a 6 foot dildo made from electrically charged razor blades...as he screams feed him the feaces pumped straight from the sewer works.....then turn him over to Isis with a tattoo with the words '#uc% Mohammed' on his forehead.

That should do him & let it be the punishment for all convicted rock spiders.

Filthy grub.

Put him in general population in jail. The rest of the inmates will sort him out

I don't think that proves anything gandaff12-----

I almost got raped when I was in in jail.---------I think my family takes monopoly way too seriously.............................coffee1.gif

What a laugh about the short sentenance.In the US he would have gotten from 20 to 40 years and would "Bubba's" cell "Mate" .for Bubba to pass around for rental.

The judge should be flogged for giving such s light sentence. Something not right about that.

Put him in general population in jail. The rest of the inmates will sort him out

I almost got raped when I was in in jail.---------I think my family takes monopoly way too seriously.............................coffee1.gif

Raoflao

if a photo program can swirl your face, a photo program can unswirl it.

Well, that's exactly what happened -- years ago.

Fortunately, the pervert is an idiot. It's hard to imagine someone being so proud of doing something so wrong and being so deranged that he posts it online for the world to see -- and for police technicians to take about 10 minutes to recreate his face.

They should run a 6 inch rusty nail through the head of his penis nailing it to a timber post....where he could hang whilst his victims and their families could pour acid on his face and stab him with hot pokers heated red hot in a fire, then feed him live wasps and tear at his Anus with a 6 foot dildo made from electrically charged razor blades...as he screams feed him the feaces pumped straight from the sewer works.....then turn him over to Isis with a tattoo with the words '#uc% Mohammed' on his forehead.

Filthy grub.

C'mon now, tell us what you really want to happen to him.............don't hold back now, we're waiting.....wai.gif

Raoflao

+1

be nice if he could come and spend

another 5 years in the monkey house here once released

from Canada jail, what a deserved shock to his system that would be,

He's already been in jail here:

Christoper-Neil-swirl.jpg

The sentence is disgracefully light.

coffee1.gif

The Political-Correct Nannystate, better not sentence him to too much, in case we hurt his feelings.

Edited by DLang

Filthy grub.

C'mon now, tell us what you really want to happen to him.............don't hold back now, we're waiting.....wai.gif

That was the nice version, I'm not allowed to post here what I really thing but rock spiders make me sick, I've seen first hand the damage they do to children and it's the worst.

I'd say, he wanted a swirly face, let's physically give him a real one, I would gladly do the job with a vice and a law hammer. No mercy!

Cheers

Filthy grub.

That rusty nail....would cause infection, ya think?

Well what do you expect from a country who don't use death sentence. In U S it would 10 years per count or 50 years in max security with horny Bubba as roomie and no KY or condom. No parole And the con Will clip him and bust out his teeth.

Filthy grub.

That was the nice version, I'm not allowed to post here what I really thing but rock spiders make me sick, I've seen first hand the damage they do to children and it's the worst.

I'd say, he wanted a swirly face, let's physically give him a real one, I would gladly do the job with a vice and a law hammer. No mercy!

Cheers

".............with a vice and a law hammer"

post-9891-0-90220300-1466740895_thumb.jp

I realize that was a typo, but the man that last used the law hammer in the court trying Neil's case, is an idiot and justice has not been served, much to the disgust of most people. .