New form for long stayers.

Not sure it will do much good fill one out one ahead of time unless you are sure it is the correct version for the office you have to use. There are 3 or more versions of it I have seen.

Best to wait and see if they want you do it and then fill out the one they give you.

Not sure it will do much good fill one out one ahead of time unless you are sure it is the correct version for the office you have to use. There are 3 or more versions of it I have seen.

Best to wait and see if they want you do it and then fill out the one they give you.

On the other side. it doesn't hurt much to prepare one with "well thought" content.

In worst case it is a good template for filling another one by hand.

• Like 1

Intrusive- emergency contact details within and without Thailand, along with vehicle details (useful if you're lying dead in an accident) and (optional) email address?

Yep- pretty intrusive!

Those are the fields I had no problem filling.

My problem was with:

• social media usernames
  • places often frequented
  • bank account

And before you argue that these were optional: it is not written on the form that these are optional and the officer I met that day did not accept the form with these fields blank.

The main problem currently is the complete lack of consistency in the application of this form.

I did my 90 day report and one year extension yesterday in Pattaya. I was well prepared with two copies, filled out and printed at home, but nobody ask me for that.

I'm not more beautiful than others and wonder why I was not asked.

Maybe because I stay long time (10 years) in Thailand and they (think to) know me?