Water pipes being replaced along Thepprasit Road

Rimmer

Water pipes being replaced along Thepprasit Road

1196-n3Thepprasit.jpg

PATTAYA:--The Provincial Waterworks Authority expanded water supply pipes on Thepprasit Road to improve flow and pressure.

Workers began digging up old 20-centimeter-wide pipes June 21 on Thepprasit Soi 8 with plans to replace them with 30-cm. pipes following complaints about insufficient water supplies and poor pressure.

Read more:http://www.pattayamail.com/news/water-pipes-replaced-along-thepprasit-road-140816

pattayamaillogo.png
-- Pattaya Mail 2016-07-01 footer_n.gif

Hahaha, they REALLY must like their digging over there.

I think me and my friends got bored of digging in our sandbox at the age of 6, but I think theese clowns get a lot more money to do the same thing over and over again!

I just waiting for the nice big tunnel to be renamed Pattaya official Diving school for newbies (O, give then a couple of years and a lot of millions to play with first)

Amja

I think me and my friends got bored of digging in our sandbox at the age of 6, but I think theese clowns get a lot more money to do the same thing over and over again!

I just waiting for the nice big tunnel to be renamed Pattaya official Diving school for newbies (O, give then a couple of years and a lot of millions to play with first)

Amja

That road has been dug, filled, pave, dug wash and repeat. So they use Rubber or synthetic pipes now for municipal water? I guess that's OK.

Amja

That road has been dug, filled, pave, dug wash and repeat. So they use Rubber or synthetic pipes now for municipal water? I guess that's OK.

The pipe looks to be HDPE it is flexible, non-toxic, corrosion and chemical resistant, and is suitable for direct burial in trenches

Only Thailand could purchase an aircraft carrier without having any planes to fly from it, submarines without any torpedoes, will they have any water for the pipes??? facepalm.gif

Even better Basil, the sub-marine base is ready to rumble for some time now anxiously waiting for the steel sausages to slide in. giggle.gif

I don't know that much about water-pressure, but as far as I know widening a water-pipe will reduce pressure right?

Apart from that......they could have added a 20cm pipe instead of replacing the old 20 cm pipe with a 30 cm pipe; 2 separate systems for safety reasons.

I don't know that much about water-pressure, but as far as I know widening a water-pipe will reduce pressure right?

Apart from that......they could have added a 20cm pipe instead of replacing the old 20 cm pipe with a 30 cm pipe; 2 separate systems for safety reasons.

Safety reasons ? You're in the wrong country mate.