access to ThaiVisa newsletter - hanging

prk888

it seems that so often now if i try to read a TV newsletter article my system just hangs and at some stage i eventually have to restart or log off.

Anyone have any ideas as to what i can do? Thanks in advance

BTW I'm not too PC literate and Windows 10 has repeatedly tried to self-install.

absolutely no idea gandalf - that's why i asked the question

Read a few days ago that Microsoft settled out of court for a claim for US$10k due to the problems and losses W 10 had apparently caused

BTW i had an email notification of a reply (yours) to my post. Couldn't get access and stiill cant from that email resp[onse so went to this forum directly to reply

absolutely no idea gandalf - that's why i asked the question

Read a few days ago that Microsoft settled out of court for a claim for US$10k due to the problems and losses W 10 had apparently caused

BTW i had an email notification of a reply (yours) to my post. Couldn't get access and stiill cant from that email resp[onse so went to this forum directly to reply

Just a question but do you have more than one Anti Virus applications running at the same time? If you do then this is most likely your problem. They see each other as a virus and the computer goes at a snails pace. If you have two of them I would say uninstall one and you will see a massive improvement

I will check and action if required. But this 'hanging' has only started recently and I literally don't install or play about with anything on the 'if it aint broke don't fix it' principle.

Many thanks for input

• 2 months later...