Wales vs Belgium

daveAustin

what a day to be WELSH.the fans never stopped singing "MAE HEN WLAD FY NHADAU" throughout the game, tears,singing could be heard throughout the

villages,the valleys,towns and cities.you could even hear them singing in london.

oh the SCORE if you dont know, WALES 3 BELGIUM I.

TAFF.

another day i will never forget,seeing wales beat belgium set my heart racing as it did in the 50's seeing all the greatest welsh players in the flesh.

john charles.

ivor allchurch.

cliff jones.

jack kelsey.

alf sherwood.

terry medwin.

and chuck in gento,de stefano.

so wether we go any further i am going to enjoy today,with my wife who lived in wales for 20yrs.and my adopted welsh husky sam.

well done boys.

Yes, well done you Taffs, you have got there with a mix of passion and skill and fully deserve your place in the semis.

I fancy you to turn over Portugal and really hope you make it to the final.

Extraordinary. Just watched it on replay (without knowing the score). It had this Englishman jumping up and shouting yes when Vokes header went in.

Aaron is playing a blinder, but so are most of the team.

This tournament is proof that it's 70% about good management on the touchline, good organisation on the pitch, team spirit, motivation and determination; 30% technical skill: not the other way around.

England's ..... forget that, deal with it elsewhere. This is Wales' thread and Wales' day. Superb job done!

Pity we won't see Hazard again - individual player of the tournament for me, though he will not get it now they are out and given there are so many heros lying around. His ball control has been Messi-esque but I think his speed and vision has been even greater. Could turn out to be the world's best player within a year or two. After all the likes of Messi and Ronaldo are sometimes and often respectively pants for their country.

"tears,singing could be heard throughout the villages,the valleys,towns and cities.you could even hear them singing in london"... the ghost of Bill McLaren lives on, apparently. ;-)

Did he die? I liked him.

WELL DONE WALES!

ABTE!

Well, I must say that I had bet on that exact score... just reversed.

Great playing by Whales, these guys have a real fighting spirit. That where he completely fools 3 defenders with a turnaround is a classic.

I would not feel comfortable if I were a Portuguese player now. Ronaldo, beware.

Whales-Iceland in finals? what would mean Iceland getting pas France (quite a possibility I'm afraid) and then Germany? Not that likely but that would be fun indeed.

Well, I must say that I had bet on that exact score... just reversed.

Great playing by Whales, these guys have a real fighting spirit. That where he completely fools 3 defenders with a turnaround is a classic.

I would not feel comfortable if I were a Portuguese player now. Ronaldo, beware.

Whales-Iceland in finals? what would mean Iceland getting pas France (quite a possibility I'm afraid) and then Germany? Not that likely but that would be fun indeed.

For the love of god it's WALES man not Whales.

biggrin.png