Quick Question

mallmagician

Yeah, not a bad bet. Another place to check out is Siam TV / Electronic Plaza. (Bigger choice.. for some reason I often end up buying from them, they're mostly not more expensive than Tesco for the same item. Though when Tesco has something seriously cheap, usually a lesser known brand, then that would be cheapest. But when getting like a Sony or something I found little difference in price with Siam TV, and SIam TV had a bigger selection, and they deliver.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Another place to check out is Siam TV / Electronic Plaza. (Bigger choice.. for some reason I often end up buying from them, they're mostly not more expensive than Tesco for the same item. and SIam TV had a bigger selection, and they deliver.

Cheers,

Chanchao

And most important : They can fix what they sell (usually within 1 or 2 weeks)

Supermarkets just send the damaged item to Bangkok so it takes 1 or 2 months before it comes back.

Another place to check out is Siam TV / Electronic Plaza. (Bigger choice.. for some reason I often end up buying from them, they're mostly not more expensive than Tesco for the same item. and SIam TV had a bigger selection, and they deliver.

Cheers,

Chanchao

Supermarkets just send the damaged item to Bangkok so it takes 1 or 2 months before it comes back.

I agree with Siam TV. I have been buying from them for many, many years, with never a problem. Nothing bad about them, in my opinion..

Cheers,

Chanchao

I agree with Siam TV. I have been buying from them for many, many years, with never a problem. Nothing bad about them, in my opinion..

Siam TV - don't use your credit card as they dont charge in Baht. You'll find the exchange rate loaded - in their favour. in my experience.........

Thaihand had the best Price control .. be it TV or Digital camera .

which will fall within a 100-200 range ..

What you want to do .

make sure you don't drive 100-200 baht extra petrol . or got something cheaper without saving more..

you can get very cheap TV from .. MARKO . .

but i would suggest yo getting form one the SIAM TV or . Maybe NIYOM >

good luck