Murder or Suicide? Body of Swede Found in Jomtien

webfact

Gold clubs laying over his shoulders.must have been a golf pro.Gold clubs.??wonder how they got over his shoulders? no bar lady comes to check on me if i am not at the bar???

Were do you read about GOLD Clubs??? There was a set of golf clubs lying across his shoulders. The first person who alerted the security officials of the condominium was a 26-year-old liquor shop owner.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when a bar maid will go to punter's house to check on him for not turning up for his usual drink? Amazing Thailand! !!!

Now can someone ckarify this point plz, is she working in a bar or own a liquor shop and what about the hand written note? Was he forced to sign a suicide note before being KILLED?

Are security personnel working in hotels and condos are allowed free access to chrvk on tensnts who suddenly failed to be seen as usual or are they supposed to report such disappearance to police ?

Thais hate saying no, its just to confrontational

"in the bathroom of a luxury condominium "

looks more like 2 star

Really, McFish, this is an article about a possible murder, not a condo quality critique. Have you no reverence ? smile.png

Well why then did the writer mention it? Im just commenting on the story smile.png

The need to drop to my knees with prayer every time I read about a passing is not in my makeup

So security guards have reserve keys. Must remember this

It says "Rented Place" then the same as hotel, they have housekeeping (spare) keys. It is their room so they have legal right to enter, for a sarter to do housekeeping functions, next maintenance functions and there are other functions.

It is only if you own the place that you have all the keys, and in most cases, if you demand them, when taking posession of the property.

Over all my years in Thailand this farang(s) loosing their life during the last decade or so seems to be on a steadily rise.

Dan undercover rescue worker trafficking victims and journalist Jas Rawlinson preparing to walk into one of Thailand’s well know worldwide red light districts.

Over the years Dan has spent time talking to many western sex tourists, many of whom — he says — seem to share a hauntingly universal story of broken relationships and regrets.

“[At first] they say, ‘I get sex whenever I want, it’s great!’ But when you go a little bit deeper they always talk about their broken relationships, and how [their marriage was] the only one time that they felt true intimacy and love; that they could truly trust somebody,” he reveals.

In particular, Dan remembers an Australian man who threw away his relationship back home to follow a lifestyle of freedom and pleasure in Thailand; a decision the man admitted was the ‘biggest regret of his life.’

​I can go on but what sense it will make not one iota of a difference in the sex diseased minds of the ones flying halfway round the world (12 - 15 Hours) to what they think is paradise on earth. So just keep coming, there are by more recent estimates 76,000 waiting in what Thais call the service industry, to take their money.

LOL in LOS.

Edited by swerver

Before we all make a a judgement let's wait and see what the letter says.

Yes I know know a bar girl goes to check on a customer after work little bit suspicious must be the most Caring bar girl you would ever meet

We need to read the letter written in Swedish first to end speculations about murder or suicide. I hope some of his friends can assist the police. I also read Swedish so if they need help to read it pm me.

It will be suicide,too much trouble investigating a murder,

R.I.P. Swedish man,

regards worgeordie

A hand writing check needed here, also in all my time in LOS I have never heard of a bar girl/ barmaid going to a falaang's residence to check up on him.

Verdict, suicide from Gold Clubs and drinking to much water.

did you read the story said she was the owner of a liquor store nothing about a bar girl.

.....yeah right....

...and they just happened to have access to his apartment....

Read all the articles. You have this stupid habit of jumping straight in and say anything that first comes to your head.

I'll try to help you. It says the bar owner, not a bar girl, reported he did not go to her bar that night, as he normally did. She reported that to the condo reception, who had a spare key. The condo reception sent an employee, with the spare key, to check his room and found him in the bathroom.

The rest is all speculation. But speculation on TV is what fills your boring day up. Grow up.

Edited by mankondang

R.I.P. Swedish man,

regards worgeordie

You see why i do not come back anymore.People should be warned about getting involved with thailand.I would like to see a Tv program made about this.There are many found dead in rooms,and are simply thrown on the back of a pick up truck.You only hear of one or two on here.Never on TV.

What matters a dead farang in a country that turns a blind eye and cold heart towards a connected woman that sells Thai daughters into sexual slavery in Hong Kong? Of course this may not be true, probably isn't. I could say that 44 times over.

R.I.P. Swedish man,

regards worgeordie

A hand writing check needed here, also in all my time in LOS I have never heard of a bar girl/ barmaid going to a falaang's residence to check up on him.

Well, I hate to disappoint all these people here but I know of a Bar Girl for a fact who did that for me when I didn't show up that night at her bar as usual.

Through security and her being persistent she was able to get into my room after work and found me unconscious on my bed with a super high fever. She and a friend cooled me off with wet towels, then got me to the hospital, which I feel now may have saved my life.

I case anyone wonders, she did this on her own without any form of payment from me and on her own free time as well. It pains me to think of how many who are out there that never spent more than a night with a Bar Girl and yet talk so cruel about all of them. The many ones that I met and was with were all honest and good girls. Some even as good as me in Pool to. .

R.I.P. Swedish man,

regards worgeordie

Well, I hate to disappoint all these people here but I know of a Bar Girl for a fact who did that for me when I didn't show up that night at her bar as usual.

Through security and her being persistent she was able to get into my room after work and found me unconscious on my bed with a super high fever. She and a friend cooled me off with wet towels, then got me to the hospital, which I feel now may have saved my life.

I case anyone wonders, she did this on her own without any form of payment from me and on her own free time as well. It pains me to think of how many who are out there that never spent more than a night with a Bar Girl and yet talk so cruel about all of them. The many ones that I met and was with were all honest and good girls. Some even as good as me in Pool to. .

Perhaps they were waiting for your avatar to arrive.

HAHAHAHA... the shop keeper decided he had not been there and therefore alerted the security staff to enter his room... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

anyways, poor sod, I reckon it was better than being stuck as a potato in Sweden !

*** UPDATE ****

I just read some recent posts about old timers who had this happen to them, I suppose its a realistic scenario... in which case I withdraw my sarcasm and just stick to the "poor sod" but will add a "RIP ol' fella"...

Edited by dopenhagen

Maybe he had a golf score higher than President Obama's...could not take it anymore...RIP

Most all deaths in Thailand are suicides...unless the body parts are scattered about various canals...even then there will be a debate on how a suicide could have taken place...coffee1.gif

This is Thailand...place where foreigners flock to commit suicide...

Some one from the bar, you go to every day, want to know what happen!

What is the problem with that? I live in Kata 10 years ago and was a regular customer in one bar I like very mush, I help the lady's when they was sick and feel bad many time.

And one day I did not go to the bar because I had a small heart problem that I'm born with, that made that I could not manage to go there.

The owner of the bar sent over one of the girls to check me up.

So it happen if you are a good customer, and care for the lady's. :-)

Sorry for my English.lol I'm a SWED!

Brilliant post, thnx for sharing, Swede!!

May Stein rest in peace...

R.I.P. Swedish man,

regards worgeordie

Spot on.

And I fully agree that there are loads of nice, funny, sometimes even fantastic women among them bar girls, you just have to be a bit 'lucky' and the right attitude too, obviously...!

Edited by luckyman

Swedish tourist found dead inside bathroom in Pattaya

496_Swedish-wpcf_728x409.jpg

PATTAYA: -- A 62-year-old Swedish man was found dead in the bathroom of a luxury condominium on Jomthien beach in Pattaya this early morning.

According to Pol Lt Temtrong Rodsiri, an investor at Pattaya police station

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/swedish-tourist-found-dead-inside-bathroom-pattaya/

thaipbs_logo.jpg

-- Thai PBS 2016-07-06

I apolgise given the sad circumstances if this chap.

But I have to highlight this Freudian slip in this news item.

R.I.P. Swedish man,

regards worgeordie

Sorry to sound cynical but if you're really that good customer in a bar you are worth more to them alive than dead.

I am not a heavy drinker so they will not miss me or my wallet.

Edited by balo