Nationality Poll

toptuan

Nationality Poll  

351 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This poll is at the request/idea of TV posters on another thread. Thanks for your input.

P.S. "Central European" is a misnomer, and can't be edited once the poll is launched, sorry. By that I mean countries of the old Soviet Block, east and south of Russia (Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, etc.) Eastern European would be the old Soviet Bloc countries west of Russa: Hungary, Albania, Latvia, etc. My apologies to any major immigrant groups I missed (like Indians!).

ALSO you forgot allot of people by not putting in Scandinavian countries!

Jens, baby, just put your little ole country name down there and we will include it in the final round up. Yeee gods, what is so difficult about this? Did you really want to see a poll listing all 215 countries of the world? Aieeeee!

Not to get into a fracas, but you could almost split the US into "Blue America" and "Red America" sections, since we seem to have done that at home already!

Oh yeah, dont forget Canada...and then that other country to the east of it...Quebec! :o

Edited by toptuan

This poll is at the request/idea of TV posters on another thread. Thanks for your input.

P.S. "Central European" is a misnomer, and can't be edited once the poll is launched, sorry. By that I mean countries of the old Soviet Block, east and south of Russia (Ukraine, Georgia, Kazakstan, Uzebekistan, Turkmenistan, etc.) Eastern European would be the old Soviet Bloc countries west of Russa: Hungary, Albania, Latvia, etc. My apologies to any major immigrant groups I missed (like Indians!).

you missed an other European country and that is BELGIUM :o