"Lady Kai" case: victims may have been trafficked to Hong Kong, Laos, Cambodia, Myanmar, says lawyer

webfact

It is alleged that "Lady Kai" - in reality just plain Monta Yokratanakan, 56...

Madam Kai

My guess is she has no immediate travel plans as I would assume some other countries may be more forward in arresting and charging her with offences committed within their jurisdiction.

the world has many countries

and the crooked ones are the ones Thailand crooks take its crooked cues from.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The passport/ s were reported to have been issued during yingluck' s watch, to countries that it just so happens thaksin has made numerous business deals with and /or visited.

You never know who some people are pimping for, or where /how they find the potential company that they have been requisted to find.

Yeah right Slapout, obviously Yingluck"s fault, would never happened before of since eh?

Long bow buddy.

she can always get a job playing in thai soap operas on television,she is a superior actress indeed.

But....but....errr...I thought this was a Thai soap opera series???

Its on TV right now as I write. An interview with some of her victims and their new lawyer

My wife is wetting herself with excitement watching it. Absolutely transfixed to the screen, frozen solid except for her mouth.

In broken English she is ranting:

"many many passports but for who?"

"she hit girl take care house many times"

"lawyer talk she jai dum"

"she talk she give big money to temple.....huh!......bullshit! "

etc

etc

When the show is over my wife is angry......"Why not have more?" "Why give us nid noy every day?" "I want it finished...I want to know everything....I want to know who take care her....big boss police?....army?....who?.....who she give big money for take care her??" etc etc

Doesnt that make it a Thai soao opera?

The passport/ s were reported to have been issued during yingluck' s watch, to countries that it just so happens thaksin has made numerous business deals with and /or visited.

You never know who some people are pimping for, or where /how they find the potential company that they have been requis

Reported? .......by? and in what publication please?

She and her husband need to be deep fried in oil.......Ok Gen. Where is your metal? Keep the Thai people Happy?....or keep them Safe and Happy?

Believe me I am pulling for you Gen. Its going to be a Nightmare When The Light is sadly out.

"When the light is out", very subtle.

Anyone dumb enough to leave passports on a bed in the background while making a video call to a major newspaper cannot be the brains behind this alleged trafficking of young women.

Makes you wonder how the real players will act to make this case go away. Money might not be enough...

shes a walking corpse and those on her side are fish food. . How many girls do you think will ever return after this story hits? zero. those passports will be destroyed so they can not use it against them.

To save life, I went as far as to rub against the shoulders of guys in Macau.

Mr Stanley Ho would be very smart to give me this lady on a silver platter so his association can remain intact.

Returning one or all of them would be a fair exchange and will prove your in control and that Macau has no evil business there.

I have already amassed secret footage collected at SUAN PUU THAI immigration which shows HOW they traffic their victims. funny how you pay 2000 baht to be deported home just to end up sold a slave. I am not selling the information. instead a random corrupt politician will happen to have it in their ...unhacked ... account exposed. (thanks for not giving a flying fk about security thailand)

Are you for real?....... From your previous posts and this one you shame your US buddies with your BS. Sounds like a new John Wayne in the making ROFL

Lady Kai???

post-209291-0-89129000-1467894049_thumb.

This old broiler (Gallus gallus domesticus) needs to be cooped up under intensive conditions in a big caged enclosure with a large flock of other old hens, and with little chance of becoming free-range again before she's plucked!

It is alleged that "Lady Kai" - in reality just plain Monta Yokratanakan, 56...

Madam Kai

My guess is she has no immediate travel plans as I would assume some other countries may be more forward in arresting and charging her with offences committed within their jurisdiction.

the world has many countries

But the short list will dwindle as she works out who has extradition treaties with which other countries, my guess is with latest revelations it will not just be Thailand or Hong Kong she will be trying to avoid.

Now with her name hitting the international press some countries may well ban her entering.

Her name hitting international press - are you sure? (would be very good, of course)

Why is the high ranking policeman not named? Or even questioned yet?

The BP states that they are now investigating lese majeste charges against 'Lady Kai'. So this whole thing could start unraveling very quickly. This articel states that in addition to politicians, "big police" and military men are also involved. What are the odds that this will go beyond 'Lady Kai' and snare any of these people?

Just can't see the junta going after their own, or 'big' police. Politicians, yes.

I hope they do, guess we will see.

You never know who some people are pimping for, or where /how they find the potential company that they have been requisted to find.

Its a far stretch to get that from the OP article dont ya think?

Another time wasting case again. Nothing is going to happen to her. Case closed!

There is now a photo on a well known English language news site, of the woman in question being put in the back of a prison van, to spend at least tonight and probably much longer (bail refused due to the nature of the charge), in Bang Khen Central Women's Correctional Institute.

Another time wasting case again. Nothing is going to happen to her. Case closed!

There is now a photo on a well known English language news site, of the woman in question being put in the back of a prison van, to spend at least tonight and probably much longer (bail refused due to the nature of the charge), in Bang Khen Central Women's Correctional Institute.

She has officially been charged with lese mejeste. Good on the bi××h.

She has officially been charged with lese mejeste. Good on the bi××h.

So would that count as being struck down after her temple visit?

Her lawyer has quit today because she also hasn't paid him 1million baht that she owes him and every time he asked for the supposed video evidence she claimed she had, she would always say wait, wait. She is burying herself deeper and deeper everyday.

Her ex lawyer was now just on the news explaining about her not paying the funds she owes him.

Edited by Rayk

I so truly hope this nasty bitch gets what she deserves , not just because of this but it might end up with even bigger cans of worms being opened for all to see. A case of If I'm going down I am taking others with me. Not many things really upset me here but this and the Kao Tao incident .'kin do.

Another people linking with YL regime......

PTP still dirty secrets to hide

I hope you are not so naive as to think only one side of the aisle is dirty. When you own both sides of the coin, doesn't matter if comes up heads or tails.

If you could read the newspaper archives you would be sickened by all the down right nasty corruption and back stabbing and malfeasance and skullduggery and a whole lot more that was going on and that was long before the red shirt party and Thaksin came along.

The yellow shirts wrote the book on how to milk a system....

It does not matter who is in power it remains the same or similar and it will not change as the ways and means are long engrained and will never be otherwise rather it will look good on the surface or they make it look good on the surface but when you dig deeper it gets worse and worse...never better.

This women is just one of many and if she does go down she is easily replaced by another while nothing significant will change.

in the end it forces the others who are like her to be more clever and more sly and more devious so as to not get caught out like Lady Kai.

She could very well be sacrificed and prosecuted and imprisoned just to finish the affair so as not to expose just how far up the ladder it goes.

It is always like that ...it only goes so far...then ends and we hear no more about it.....just drop it....take it no further and everyone backs off...as per usual.

I can just imagine all the shouting and screaming and threatening at one another going on in private amongst the other people being exposed or potentially exposed.

Cheers

Another people linking with YL regime......

PTP still dirty secrets to hide

I hope you are not so naive as to think only one side of the aisle is dirty. When you own both sides of the coin, doesn't matter if comes up heads or tails.

I doubt he's naive. But to be fair this case is about an alleged sex trafficker, whose had people thrown into jail on trumped up charges without the right of trial, who has awarded herself a false title, and has a diplomatic passport issued by the Yingluck government.

Does suggest which side of the coin she might be linked to.

Latest! According to JomKwan from Thairath's Tam Trong Trong, Gai is in jail now and courts have refused BAIL.

https://www.facebook.com/thairathtv/videos

Live : ถามตรงๆ กับจอมขวัญ 7 ก.ค. 59

I hope Gai does not die of a mysterious blood virus while she is incarcerated.

I hope she doesn't.

I hope she is able to name all those allegedly involved in the alleged trafficking of young women.

I hope the truth comes out.

Oh dear God.

And Thaksin is now causing the floods too...

Sweet Jesus.

Winnie

Ah the resident let's pretend Thaksin is pure and innocent and never ever did any wrong merchant. Always the same, try and divert any post that dare hint of any <deleted> on the Shins.

Guess what, it was the puppet regime of Thaksin's little sister that pushed for, followed up and made sure this person got a diplomatic passport.

The connection needs to be investigated as does why that regime decided she was entitled to a diplomatic passport as she apparently is a rich housewife.

But carry on trying to use the absurd and ridiculous if it makes you and all the other Shin lovers happy.

Shame your not posting in favor of justice, prosecuting this woman and finding out whose involved - all of them, no matter who they are, or from which family, or which political party. But we can't have the poor people finding out their self appointed champions might be involved in trafficking poor young girls into prostitution now. That wouldn't do the cause any good at all.

Yeah right Slapout, obviously Yingluck"s fault, would never happened before of since eh?

Long bow buddy.

The usual "everybody else does it, has done it, and might do it" defense. Right on queue and the Shin defense No.1 for everything.

Fact - she has a diplomatic passport issued during the Yingluck regime, apparently expedited through by PTP. Now why was that issued to her, for what reason and by whom? Who thought it so important to give a housewife, albeit a seemingly titled and wealthy one, a diplomatic passport.

Don't you think that might be pertinent to the case and should be thoroughly investigated?

Oh dear God.

And Thaksin is now causing the floods too...

Sweet Jesus.

Winnie

Ah the resident let's pretend Thaksin is pure and innocent and never ever did any wrong merchant. Always the same, try and divert any post that dare hint of any <deleted> on the Shins.

Guess what, it was the puppet regime of Thaksin's little sister that pushed for, followed up and made sure this person got a diplomatic passport.

The connection needs to be investigated as does why that regime decided she was entitled to a diplomatic passport as she apparently is a rich housewife.

But carry on trying to use the absurd and ridiculous if it makes you and all the other Shin lovers happy.

Shame your not posting in favor of justice, prosecuting this woman and finding out whose involved - all of them, no matter who they are, or from which family, or which political party. But we can't have the poor people finding out their self appointed champions might be involved in trafficking poor young girls into prostitution now. That wouldn't do the cause any good at all.

OK? All done? Feeling better now all that nonsense isn't clogging you all up?

Excellent.

You can go now...

Winnie