Hun siblings slam Global Witness report as ‘conspiracy’

geovalin

Three of Prime Minister Hun Sen’s children took to social media yesterday to slam a report that revealed details of the ruling family’s business empire and alleged they amassed a “vast fortune”, while the premier himself uploaded an old picture of the family celebrating in his office.

In statements on their respective Facebook pages, the premier’s daughter Hun Mana and sons Hun Manet and Hun Manith, criticised Global Witness’s “attack”, with Mana dismissing the group’s report, which is largely based on the government’s own data, as “lies and deceit” that would in fact “help my father in the coming election”.

“We very much understand your intention toward my Father and my Family,” wrote Hun Mana, a business mogul who Global Witness linked to at least 22 companies.

read more http://www.phnompenhpost.com/national

Of course they would say that. (Mandy Rice Davies applies).

Equally the best way to refute Global Witness allegations would be to publicly publish ALL their holding and finances for all of the Hun Sen family.

What could be easier than that?

I won't hold my breath though.

Equally the best way to refute Global Witness allegations would be to publicly publish ALL their holding and finances for all of the Hun Sen family.

Yep, this information age is sure a bitch to all those political family dictatorships and wannabee dictatorships.

Just ask the Hun's pals.......................................

Yep, this information age is sure a bitch to all those political family dictatorships and wannabee dictatorships.

Just ask the Hun's pals.......................................

I have yet to meet see or read about a poor dictator or junta leader. Yes these kids are on their toes like in chess they are using the old conspiracy attack as a counter attack. The enrichedness of dictators world wide is no longer hidden its out in the open while they thumb their nose at the rest of us poor buggars that worked for a living. It kind of a rite of passage for the people we give the reins of power to shame on us.