Configuring Anonymous Proxies

dsukhumvit

Okay,

So I'm interested in using an Anonymous Proxy. I have one already and it seems to work well, but it gives an IP address in Germany. I'd rather be completely anonymous, no IP (is that possible?) or have it look like I'm in the United States.

The Anonymous I have right now uses a program to help make it anonymous. if you disable Java in the browser, it seems that it can't be revealed you are in Thailand.

But how do I configure my browser for other Anonymous IP's, or is it possible without some type of 'cloaking' program running beneath the brower? If that is the case, then what is a good program of that sort?

Just curious. In this new high-tech age, it's nice to be able to protect your privacy to the degree possible anyway.

Look up and use a few high anony proxies...lots of fasties out there, they time out fast but are useful if you chain a few togetther..check out proxy chaining at search engine.

I like to use a few in line on surfing. go through two or more to hide your true ip by distance cache

Thanks to people using cable modems and windows incompetent administrators you could always research wingates on port 23 (search google or yahoo). 100% effective at hiding true position if chained. no logs are created upon the used machine you pass through. its a telnet log thing lacking on windows. get hold of a good domain scanner for windows, or c programme on linux. scan for a few - then test them before you use them. password access is not required due to default setups by incompetent admins.

wingates, excellent for linux users....change to linux my friend, its not hard to learn and thousands are on line to assist you with knowledge.

don't do anything stupid with proxies. you will never loose the log info on back tracking.