Can I get Non O visa extension based on marriage done in one day if I go to the office 1pm?

Hi,

My first visa extension in Bangkok (did it 7 times in Samut Prakan before) and I have a question.

Is it possible to do the visa extension based on marriage in same day if I do it after lunch break at 1pm?

Thanks for your answers.

You will be able to get the application accepted if you go at 1 pm. They stop giving out numbers a 3:30 and work until all numbers have been called.

Be sure you have proof of residence for your new address when you go.

Thanks for the answer. I did the address change at the CW already but I guess you mean wifes housebook. It's been painless at Samutprakan but I just worry that I will forget some small document and it will be trouble. It's not easy for my wife to take days off also so hopefully things will go fine.

Tip:

What I did in Samutprakan is that after you have all the documents and you are waiting final time in queue = take a video with your smartphone and explain what you have in your hand page by page.

I watched that video every year just to make sure I have all the documents. I will do the same again at CW.

• Like 1

Thanks for the answer. I did the address change at the CW already but I guess you mean wifes housebook. It's been painless at Samutprakan but I just worry that I will forget some small document and it will be trouble. It's not easy for my wife to take days off also so hopefully things will go fine.

Tip:

What I did in Samutprakan is that after you have all the documents and you are waiting final time in queue = take a video with your smartphone and explain what you have in your hand page by page.

I watched that video every year just to make sure I have all the documents. I will do the same again at CW.

"What I did in Samutprakan is that after you have all the documents and you are waiting final time in queue = take a video with your smartphone and explain what you have in your hand page by page. "

Wouldn't it be simpler to organize everything before going to the office. You could make a list of the forms & documents and save it in Word for reference next year. In some government offices making a video of things in your lap while mumbling to yourself might be viewed as eccentric ... or worse.

Tip:

"What I did in Samutprakan is that after you have all the documents and you are waiting final time in queue = take a video with your smartphone and explain what you have in your hand page by page. "

Wouldn't it be simpler to organize everything before going to the office. You could make a list of the forms & documents and save it in Word for reference next year. In some government offices making a video of things in your lap while mumbling to yourself might be viewed as eccentric ... or worse.

I like the video idea ... It is perfect for the person who either does not speak "perfect" English and to translate the vague instructions given by immigration. Although I would not rely solely on this due to possible changes from year to year.