Problem with mid-range pet-friendly accommodation in Bkk

forsemon

Hello! Used search quite much, but it didn't help enough, asking for advices.

I own small rabbit and currently rent room in condo from friend of friend but want to change location (from udom suk to phra kanong or on nut).

Called in many apartments and all of them reject when just hear about pet.

Could you advice please, should i try to negotiate on the place the issue about rabbit or probably should i just do not tell about it and move it shrouded in the room? Just want mention that rabbit does not make much damages of furniture and uses toilet properly, so i'm quite confident that apartment staff won't even recognise that but definitely can find it occasionally :(

Websites such as renthub, 9apartment have so poor selection of pet friendly and all are too far from BTS or too expensive lol.

My budget is under 12k month with contract 6-12 months.

Would be appreciated for any advice on the subject.

how would they find out if you kept one. they don't make a noise.

Fair smile.png Just afraid if there may happen some accidentally find lol.

Think that it's the simplest way hehe, will follow that)

Edited by forsemon

agree rabbit without noise will be no issue renting any nice appartment under 12k. Even using a bag to take the rabbit to pet hospitals will be no problem as some pet carry bags look like real carry bags and cono office or security wont notice or care to notice.

under 12k should have big place to rent for your rabbit to rome around as prakhanong can be be a very good value area

agree rabbit without noise will be no issue renting any nice appartment under 12k. Even using a bag to take the rabbit to pet hospitals will be no problem as some pet carry bags look like real carry bags and cono office or security wont notice or care to notice.

under 12k should have big place to rent for your rabbit to rome around as prakhanong can be be a very good value area

Got your point, thank you ^^

A Thai friend keeps a small dog in her condo, it sits in a cage all day when she's at work.

One day we went out for a weekend and she brought that doggy. He was out of breath all day long, had no condition at all but worst was he was as horny as a thai zebra and humped on everybody all the time.

Poor dog, how can he live in a small cage in a small condo all his life? Also rabbits need more space by the way.

A Thai friend keeps a small dog in her condo, it sits in a cage all day when she's at work.

One day we went out for a weekend and she brought that doggy. He was out of breath all day long, had no condition at all but worst was he was as horny as a thai zebra and humped on everybody all the time.

Poor dog, how can he live in a small cage in a small condo all his life? Also rabbits need more space by the way.

My rabbit is fine, she's like a cat, lives without a cage ^^

how would they find out if you kept one. they don't make a noise.

Didn't you read the bit about it using the toilet properly. The neighbours will hear the toilet flushing all day and night!

I think there are a few posters around that might have some idea on Hotels that are Small Furry animal friendly.

The Greek bloke from Khon Kaen did try and take a honey badger into a hotel in Bangkok a year or so back, but that went a little wrong.

Think a rabbit should be more than fine

I think there are a few posters around that might have some idea on Hotels that are Small Furry animal friendly.

The Greek bloke from Khon Kaen did try and take a honey badger into a hotel in Bangkok a year or so back, but that went a little wrong.

Think a rabbit should be more than fine

A rabbit is a fair bit bigger than a gerbil though and I'm fairly sure most of the guys playing hide and seek with their furry little friends wernt using a 'bag' to hide the creature in.

;)

Edit to say;

OP, you are making life too hard for yourself, just take the rabbit into your new accomodation and if anyone notices it just tell them it's for di mer the following night. Easy ;)

Edited by neverdie

A very interesting thread indeed, OP where is you get your rabbit ?....I may be interested in purchasing a couple ?

The chatuchak market has loads of fury pets, open everyday. Thonburi market has some alleys full of them.

I 've seen the Belgian giant rabbit for sale as well, they are as large as a dog. If you train it to be on a leash it would be fun to walk it around in a park.

A very interesting thread indeed, OP where is you get your rabbit ?....I may be interested in purchasing a couple ?

The chatuchak market has loads of fury pets, open everyday. Thonburi market has some alleys full of them.

I 've seen the Belgian giant rabbit for sale as well, they are as large as a dog. If you train it to be on a leash it would be fun to walk it around in a park.

Thank you for the information, I have no interest in training the animal or walking it around a park, If I wish to do exercise I go to the gym

Maybe you could tell me, how many kilograms is an average Belgian giant rabbit roughly ?

Edited by Bikoboogie