DECENT HOTEL in low sukhumvit area ?

mercman24

hi my sister is coming over next february, anyone got any tips on hotels, in the lower sois.there are 3 of them all older ladies 60-70.(but can they drink) lol, they have been looking, and liked the BEL-AIR on soi 16.(3 weeks B/B one superior room £3272., i have been tasked to look around to compare prices, any advice/ help would be welcome, thanks KC

thanks for the feed back, i was going to pop into the Landmark pass it many times,and why ask for weekly rates, i would have thought 3 weeks would have had a discount, i will pay a visit to the hotels mentioned, got a dicky tummy at the moment, (did you see that poor Aussie died of food poisoning), lady want to take me to hospital, but being a stubborn brit i will see it out. lol

just costed out CITADINES 2950 x 21 = 61,950 + breakfast, 220 x 21 x 3 = 13860 plus charge ? 9639, total of 85450 (could not see a costing for the extra bed ?) i get that to equate to £1807-31 a bit different from the 3 grand plus thankyou, but i will pop into them soon for a heads up.

thanks for the feed back, i was going to pop into the Landmark pass it many times,and why ask for weekly rates, i would have thought 3 weeks would have had a discount, i will pay a visit to the hotels mentioned, got a dicky tummy at the moment, (did you see that poor Aussie died of food poisoning), lady want to take me to hospital, but being a stubborn brit i will see it out. lol

Dicky tummy? Go to a pharmacy, ask for Dr Lee Buan Soa Fishing Brand Pills. Maybe 40b. Take 4 of the little pellets with water... you'll be fixed.

Try AirB&B, they have some great places in that area. I rented one for two nights in a new condo, glad I did. Have stayed all over lower Suk for many years, my favorite is probably Kingston Suites but the location is an awkward walk uk from Sukhumwit with very narrow walkway at times.

thanks Novanova, its just these stomach cramps.fine in myself , ok on a loo a few times but i am not ill as such.on the way. lol

Try "Ya Hom" it helps a lot. A level teaspoon in a half glass of tepid water and drink it down in one. Tastes bad but works

For this length of time I am sure that they would appreciate a room with facilities that are more like a home than a hotel room. I would suggest http://www.hopelandhotel.com/ They are a bit further down at Phra Kanong near Ekkamai but the rooms there have a kitchen and washing machine and a full size fridge in the first room and a decent sized bed, table. setee and tv in the bedroom. Wifi is free and the bathroom has both a shower and a bath. Breakfast is included and the rooms are large and quiet.

I have stayed there twice recently and thoroughly recommend it.

ha ha, i live next door to HOPELAND, i did see a nice condo out at onnut on AIRbnb (thanks) all in for about £780,and a stunning 2 bed 2 bath at RATCHATEWI for £ 1385, but could not see a pool, i am waiting a reply, but first i need dates from my sister. i will pop round to the HOPELAND,i can see one prob with this,is right next to the BTS, has Hopeland got a pool, like i did look at the VERVE, to live when i came here first, nice place, but BTS noise for 18 continuous hours no thanks