Thailand's 'school in a box'

Boycie

Hey guys, I found this video online and really liked it, so thought I would share. Hope you like it as much as I did. Do you have any favourite unusual Thai school videos you would like to share? (Many thanks villagefarang)

Best wishes to all the students trying to learn the Thai language and for their futures.

I would like to help these kids by teaching English to them as well but the usual problem is the red tape of Thailand.

Yes, there are many people like you, Thailand is it's own worst enemy at times.

Interesting video.....I still find it strange that even though someone is born in this Country (Kingdom), they are not recognised as a Thai citizen, simply because neither of their parents are Thai Nationals....I could be wrong, but that is my understanding.

Interesting video.....I still find it strange that even though someone is born in this Country (Kingdom), they are not recognised as a Thai citizen, simply because neither of their parents are Thai Nationals....I could be wrong, but that is my understanding.

Yes.. exactly like a large proportion of the world's countries including the USA.

Yes.. exactly like a large proportion of the world's countries including the USA.

You're totally wrong.

In most situations, any child that is born in the United States or one of its territories will automatically receive American citizenship. However, children born to diplomats and other recognized government officials from foreign countries will not receive U.S. citizenship if born on American soil.

You're totally wrong.

In most situations, any child that is born in the United States or one of its territories will automatically receive American citizenship. However, children born to diplomats and other recognized government officials from foreign countries will not receive U.S. citizenship if born on American soil.

Yup. You're correct I was wrong.. and how has that been working for them?