Gym suplements where to buy.

PattayaBoy

Hi. Where to buy creatine and that kind of stuff that is not rip off.

I know Whey shop in Bukhao but they not cheapest.

I saw some new shops popping up but cant remember where was that.

Thx

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I buy protein from fitwhey.com, and all other supplements such as Creatine, BCAA, Glutamine, etc from

Swansonvitamins.com in the USA , ships via DHL...I am very happy with my prices.

The only reason I don't buy protein overseas

is the weight of the protein is expensive to ship. eg. 10# protein.

clubproteinonline.com

I buy all my gear from here great fast service .........if ordered and proof of payment my mid day ..it is delivered the very next day .... I am a regular customer and very happy with there products supplied

clubproteinonline.com

I buy all my gear from here great fast service .........if ordered and proof of payment my mid day ..it is delivered the very next day .... I am a regular customer and very happy with there products supplied

Do they deliver all over Thailand?

clubproteinonline.com

I believe so ...but just check there web site ...and send a message to khun Korn on the site to confirm.....the company is not based in Pattaya but somewhere near BKK

clubproteinonline.com

I believe so ...but just check there web site ...and send a message to khun Korn on the site to confirm.....the company is not based in Pattaya but somewhere near BKK

Will do - thanks

Boneless chicken breasts are 30% protein, 70-100 baht a kilo at Tesco/BigC, easy to cook, and the beach dogs love the cooked skin.

The problem is one cannot eat chicken 3 times a day for life. Protein drinks can fill voids where you don't feel like eating chicken, or cooking. I find them useful after a hard workout when I just want to sit and relax - sipping on a high protein drink... then later on when I'm hungry I go for a solid meal of whatever...

I go for the non-flavoured whey concentrate from Club Protein. It's a very good price and you can make up your own flavours. I mix it in a shaker with apple sauce. Do you really want to be stuck with a huge tub of one particular flavour? Also, most flavoured protein powders are sweetened and flavoured for a single serve of about 30 grams. If you want to go double, you're going to find it tough going. I like about 60 grams after a hard workout, which is easily done if it's non-flavoured - you can put as much in as you like.

Edited by tropo