Used BMW care check up input

Hi,

My car is since last week once again in the garage and after 250,000km + it gets time for a new one.

I found a great BMW 730 with only 49,000km that had the last check up feb 2015 at 45,000km at millennium auto.

Now to the question:

Anyone can recomend where to go for care check up I heard some bad story's about millennium auto.

Requerment: check the board computer including errors if any, check the air suspension and standard checkup.

In Germany the check up would cost me about 10,000 thb do I have to plan more in hier in LOS ;)?

I live in Bkk and are happy to drive anywhere in the city for check up.

I am looking for constructive help - thank you.

It's not a new car build 2008 so last e66 model produced.

But to be honnest I spend already a fortune on my old Audi so it can't get more repair cost ;)

Anyone can advice what dealer I should use for check up ? I meet him at millennium auto bat as I said read a lot of bad reviews from them like selling ppl gray import (pantip forum) - doesn't mean ther check up is also bad but maybe someone can advice.

Btw Bkk has bosh service right - any good ?

Best dealer I know is Performance Motors but they are not as easy to get to as other dealers. I know their Charansanitwong branch doesn't seem to busy at the moment if you want to take it for an inspection.

I went to look at a new car at Barcelona on Viphavadi Rangsit a couple of months ago and their service center was full of cars waiting for repair. Looked like they had at least a hundred cars waiting to be fixed, so I doubt they could manage a full check for you at short notice there.