webfact

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i read a witness saying there was a man shooting, but there was no gunfire

oh dear - another smoking gun and the usual situation actors

Youtube is going to be conspiracy-busy again

I think you need to watch the News Casts and not You tube. There was gunfire alright.

You never cease to amaze. 80 + people including babies and children have died in an horrible unjustified attack on the innocent. Children now without parents. Parents losing there children. Can't just for once you put aside your petty point scoring agenda's. And use this thread as a condolence page is that to much to ask for really.

My deepest condolences to families who have died and suffered in this attack. My thoughts are with you today.

Those are nice sentiments, and it's surely a great loss to the famalies of the dead and injured, but unfortunately they won't save anyone from the next attack.

In fact, nothing can save people in Europe from further deaths as they're already baked into the "multicultural" cake.

Yeah yeah, and Bagdad bombings last week with 350 deads are also because of their multiculturalism...as well as Turkey...

In fact each time you hate the "muslims" you let Daesh win...

Fantastic point. Some people just don't get it. They blame the West's "meddling" in the Middle East or bad stereotyping of Muslims. But each of those are myths, distractions. in Iraq the terrorists killed 350 other Muslims who didn't invade Iraq, attack Libya or try to ban Muslims from entering the country.

Fantastic point. Some people just don't get it. They blame the West's "meddling" in the Middle East or bad stereotyping of Muslims. But each of those are myths, distractions. in Iraq the terrorists killed 350 other Muslims who didn't invade Iraq, attack Libya or try to ban Muslims from entering the country.

And it doesn't have anything to to with Iraq being left in a state of complete lawless chaos after being freed from Saddam Hussein, or does it?

These are the worms from the can, precisely.

And yet we still pander and bow down to islam out of fear of being labeled racists. Stop being so scared of name calling and wipe this evil barbaric cult off the face of the earth.

Which cult?

How do you identify cult members?

They normally shout "Allahu Ahkbar" when they're murdering people.

And yet we still pander and bow down to islam out of fear of being labeled racists. Stop being so scared of name calling and wipe this evil barbaric cult off the face of the earth.

Which cult?

Yes, correct, but by then it's a bit late, isn't it?

We really have to face the fact that these people are waging a war on Western Society. We can argue until the cows come home about who's responsible, who and why it started, and the level of support they enjoy amongst the Muslim population. The fact remains that they believe that they are at war. Wars end when one side comprehensively defeats the other. We can either accept defeat, or defeat them. There really is no other option.

OK, what do you suggest then? reasonable estimates put the percentage of Muslims living in France around 8%. Should we put 8% of the people in concentration camps? dump them in the Mediterranean Sea for someone else to pick them up? build a wall on the Italian border?

We're paying the price of our (modest) involvement in the wars in Irak, Libya and now Syria.

Whether we should have left Saddam and Gaddafi alone is a question that needs to be asked.The West have open a real huge can of worms there. It can't be closed anymore.

Over 200 year of Colonialism and as I said continued meddling in Former Colonies albeit by using Private companies as cover. The bitterness of people growing up feeling as second class Citizens in their new Country. Sadly France, Britain, Belgium, Netherlands and other Countries that settled and colonised especially Muslim Countries reap the rise of radicalism. Why no such things come from places like Vietnam, Cambodia and Lao then you just need look they are Buddhist . Do not expect it to abate. But those who think it is just a Muslim vs us scenario risk creating something much worse. This is a radical faction. In deed this incident in NIce may well just be the act of a derranged individual with delusions of his 100 virgins. Wait until he gets there and finds they have womens LIb. Deepest sympathy from me for the Innocents killed today

Establishment of the EU-wide emergency laws.
Closure of all EU external borders.
Eu-wide activation of the armys for outer securing the borders.

Immediate intake stop of migrants.
Exceptionless repatriation of all boat refugees.
Immediate expulsion of all preachers of hate, salafists, jihadists, violent radical Islamists, including their families, friends and supporters.
Immediate expulsion of all economic refugees.
Immediate expulsion of all illegal immigrants.
Immediate expulsion of all criminal immigrants.
General stop for issuing citizenships with immediate extension of the qualifying period for citizenship (min 8-10 years).

Redoubling of international efforts to pacification of the war zones.
Repatriation of war refugees to their home areas.

Edited by tomacht8

Which cult?

Yes, correct, but by then it's a bit late, isn't it?
Yup, it is indeed too late. How about starting with the likes of Anjem Choudary and other high profile people from the religion of peace first?

You never cease to amaze. 80 + people including babies and children have died in an horrible unjustified attack on the innocent. Children now without parents. Parents losing there children. Can't just for once you put aside your petty point scoring agenda's. And use this thread as a condolence page is that to much to ask for really.

My deepest condolences to families who have died and suffered in this attack. My thoughts are with you today.

Those are nice sentiments, and it's surely a great loss to the famalies of the dead and injured, but unfortunately they won't save anyone from the next attack.

In fact, nothing can save people in Europe from further deaths as they're already baked into the "multicultural" cake.

Yeah yeah, and Bagdad bombings last week with 350 deads are also because of their multiculturalism...as well as Turkey...

Yes, the multicultural Shia and Sunni country of Iraq hate and despise each other...each considering the other apostates. Hence the urge to kill each other. This more or less proves my point...like should reside with like.

And by the way, I don't hate Muslims (at least any more than my generic disdain and amusement of people who subscribe to any religious belief system). However, I do believe it was a mistake of historic proportions for the essentially secular societies of the West, and Western Europe in particular, to invite to live amongst them tens of millions of people from a part of there world where religious belief (usually of a fundamentalist variety) is a touchstone of daily life and cultural identity and modern notions of human and civil rights are unknown. This experiement was never going to work out well and the chickens of decades of this policy are now coming home to roost.

Yes, the multicultural Shia and Sunni country of Iraq hate and despise each other...each considering the other apostates. Hence the urge to kill each other. This more or less proves my point...like should reside with like.

And by the way, I don't hate Muslims (at least any more than my generic disdain and amusement of people who subscribe to any religious belief system). However, I do believe it was a mistake of historic proportions for the essentially secular societies of the West, and Western Europe in particular, to invite to live amongst them tens of millions of people from a part of there world where religious belief (usually of a fundamentalist variety) is a touchstone of daily life and cultural identity and modern notions of human and civil rights are unknown. This experiement was never going to work out well and the chickens of decades of this policy are now coming home to roost.

clap2.gifclap2.gifclap2.gif Couldn't have put it better myself.

We really have to face the fact that these people are waging a war on Western Society. We can argue until the cows come home about who's responsible, who and why it started, and the level of support they enjoy amongst the Muslim population. The fact remains that they believe that they are at war. Wars end when one side comprehensively defeats the other. We can either accept defeat, or defeat them. There really is no other option.

OK, what do you suggest then? reasonable estimates put the percentage of Muslims living in France around 8%. Should we put 8% of the people in concentration camps? dump them in the Mediterranean Sea for someone else to pick them up? build a wall on the Italian border?

We're paying the price of our (modest) involvement in the wars in Irak, Libya and now Syria.

Whether we should have left Saddam and Gaddafi alone is a question that needs to be asked.The West have open a real huge can of worms there. It can't be closed anymore.

You have to make the consequences so severe that no one would carry out or even want to know someone involved in terror. Terrorist's entire family and all their friends should be rounded up and deported just for the fact that they know the terrorist. All items including homes money etc should be taken from these people. Also pay a reward to anyone who provides information that leads to the arrest of anyone involved in terror. In addition, anyone on the current watch list should be held until it is 100% confirmed that they have never been involved in or even know anyone involved in terrorism. Screw civil rights and being PC! Now is the time for actions in this war. Fight it with all you got or loose the entire country. It's not going to get better until people take a hard stand.

WOW. This will never end. RIP to the deceased. sad.png

They're not waging war against the West. They are waging war against anyone who doesn't follow their extreme (and probably accurate) interpretation of the Qoran. These types are killing many more Muslims on a daily basis in Muslim countries than they are killing Westerners.

The whole civilized world is at risk from religious zelots of all persuations.

Immediate expulsion of all preachers of hate, salafists, jihadists, violent radical Islamists, including their families, friends and supporters.

General stop for issuing citizenships with immediate extension of the qualifying period for citizenship (min 8-10 years).

And then Once you have pacified these areas and repatriated all of the Immigrants from Europe to weed out the Agitators and violence Preachers. You will build special camps where they can be educated and rehabilitated. You will have gardens and beautiful signs to welcome them. Women to the left and Men to the right..... You will settle the Worlds problem Herr OberGruppenfuhrer

I am devastated.

Spent a week in Nice just last April to visit Marc Chagall's museum and to show my thai wife the Riviera.

We found Nice a very lovely place with lovely people.

RIP to all victims...

What the hell is it with Europe and UK letting in so many muzzlims?

Either they can't interpret data, or they can't analyse the history of Islam and Christianity in Europe.

It's too late to turn off the tap now.

They just blend in..and then every time they emerge…it's one life of theirs for about 80-100 of ours.

The new normal.

Not sure what Marine Le Pen and Trump will do if swept to power….short of enacting some sort of pogrom.

Even more terrible times on the horizon.

And then Once you have pacified these areas and repatriated all of the Immigrants from Europe to weed out the Agitators and violence Preachers. You will build special camps where they can be educated and rehabilitated. You will have gardens and beautiful signs to welcome them. Women to the left and Men to the right..... You will settle the Worlds problem Herr OberGruppenfuhrer

Always quick with the Nazi defamation at hand.

What are your suggestions to solve the problem?

Or always turn the other cheek and let the whole thing so continue, and continue to bury regularly the victims?

Edited by tomacht8

What the hell is it with Europe and UK letting in so many muzzlims?

Either they can't interpret data, or they can't analyse the history of Islam and Christianity in Europe.

It's too late to turn off the tap now.

They just blend in..and then every time they emerge…it's one life of theirs for about 80-100 of ours.

The new normal.

Not sure what Marine Le Pen and Trump will do if swept to power….short of enacting some sort of pogrom.

Even more terrible times on the horizon.

Agree with your post but taking into consideration Muslim family planning (or lack of!), won't be long till the US has a huge Muslim standing too.

Many US states already have a considerable Muslim population too if I'm right. Hamtramck, Michigan being the obvious that springs to mind.

You seem to overlook the fact that the people involved in these attacks are legitimate EU citizens most of the time: French, Belgian etc.

Therefore expelling them wouldn't have been feasible anyway. Expel them to where? no country will accept them. So we're back to concentration camps or drowning them at sea.

If that's what you want, at least make it unambiguous.

I don't have a magical wand either, but at least I don't want my home country turned into a totalitarian state conducting pogroms as was hinted by another poster.

We reap what we sow.

Sorry for families of deceased and also those injured.

Brussels and their enforced 'Diversity' should carry most of the blame for this never ending invasion of the Western World.

Maybe you should have a look at why they came to Europe and France in the first place...but probably colonialism had nothing to do with this, right?

Neither the fact that we bombed their countries, tried to remove their leader because they didn t suit our needs

And yet our governments try this again every time they can

Edited by GeorgesAbitbol

Terrible, how low can these [use your own profanity of choice] go???

Question to self, what could one do if one was in the same situation as those in Nice were last night do ???

Run, and shout run hoping other heed the warning???

Edited by Basil B

Dear God who ever would have thought we'd see something like this in a European city nowadays? The blame lies squarely on the US for creating ISIS, who never existed before they invaded Iraq which set off yet more bombings in of the Middle East, and that idiot Merkel, who just this week admitted 'there may be jihadists among the refugees' she warmly embraced. Ya think? All wrapped up in the US imported insanity that is political correctness for refusing to report the facts, 'the driver'. Well it wasn't bloody Bert from Leytonstone was it.

Islam is a religion not ISIS, who are using Islam to further their particular agenda. However, it's about time the muslim silent majority actually took to the streets to condemn these atrocities being perpetrated in their name. Their silence is deafening.

Always quick with the Nazi defamation at hand.

What are your suggestions to solve the problem?

Or always turn the other cheek and let the whole thing so continue, and continue to bury regularly the victims?

No I do not advocate that. Sadly it is a Problem we all now have to deal with. What you suggest would not work. What we are doing now is not working. My actual attitude is to get all of us involved in solving the problems instead of each election thinking you can trust a bunch of Self appointed Social Engineers who tell you what you want. Somehow We have to find logical and reasonable solutions and that takes whole communities not just Heads of Govt and appointed Bureaucrats. We were all given a vote and then told trust US. My suggestion is We vote but say ask us before you assume we are ok with things. Maybe if a bunch of so called elected officials who probably do not live in the areas they dump these people in actually liaised with communities the problems could be minimised from day one. Not like now where we can only apply band aids to the cuts. The solutions start with you and I

Dear God who ever would have thought we'd see something like this in a European city nowadays? The blame lies squarely on the US for creating ISIS, who never existed before they invaded Iraq which set off yet more bombings in of the Middle East, and that idiot Merkel, who just this week admitted 'there may be jihadists among the refugees' she warmly embraced. Ya think? All wrapped up in the US imported insanity that is political correctness for refusing to report the facts, 'the driver'. Well it wasn't bloody Bert from Leytonstone was it.

Islam is a religion not ISIS, who are using Islam to further their particular agenda. However, it's about time the muslim silent majority actually took to the streets to condemn these atrocities being perpetrated in their name. Their silence is deafening.

The muslims are not silent...the media coverage of their condamnations is....

Did you put in a "wake-up" call? biggrin.png