Three Iranian Men Drugged And Robbed In Jomtien Hotel.

britmaveric

Three Iranian men drugged and robbed in Jomtien Hotel.

16_11_2_3.jpg

16_11_2_2.jpg

16_11_2_5.jpg

We received these pictures just before recording today’s program, and although short, they detail yet another case of foreigners who have been drugged and robbed.

This case comes from the Ambassador City Hotel in Jomtien overseen by Police Lieutenant Colonel Pratsersuk from Sattahip Police Station and involved three Iranian men who reside in room number 52314 who were in various states of consciousness when found by cleaning staff.

One of the men managed to explain to Police that they had met two women on Walking Street on Wednesday Night and decided to take them back to their Hotel. In the room, each man was offered a glass of wine and a tablet, which they were told was a sex enhancement drug. This was clearly not the case and the three men passed out.

Because of the men’s confused state, no details on any items which had been stolen could be given and Police are currently examining CCTV pictures. The men have been taken to a nearby Hospital and they will be questioned when they recover from the effects of the drugs.

-Pattaya City News

Thursday 16th November 2006

In the room, each man was offered a glass of wine and a tablet, which they were told was a sex enhancement drug.

sorry to say it but they got what the deserved, what a bunch of muppets.

interesting! so you ascribe to the principle of "if you can take advantage of do it". you seem to have missed the point of who was the scammer and who "might" have been seeking an offered or agreed to dalliance or whatever. we're talking about a "drugging" for theft crime here. if the tables were reversed and it was "drugging" for rape crime, i wonder how your opinion would change as to the drugging charge.

They must go pussy crazy when they arrive that they'd beleive anything for a bit of nooky, sad!

Chatting with a mate who's in Patters right now and he happens to be Iranian. Out at Tony's Disco and he said ladies there seem to love me and they are normal thai ladies who dont work the bar. :o One stunna told him she was on holiday..... :D Perhaps she was, but his voice soon turned less than enthusiastic once I told him the place is crawling with freelancers. :D

Edited by britmaveric

interesting! so you ascribe to the principle of "if you can take advantage of do it". you seem to have missed the point of who was the scammer and who "might" have been seeking an offered or agreed to dalliance or whatever. we're talking about a "drugging" for theft crime here. if the tables were reversed and it was "drugging" for rape crime, i wonder how your opinion would change as to the drugging charge.

WRONG, read the part of the post I copied. They willingly took a pill from 2 girls they had just picked up on the street. That is stupid, full stop. Anyone, man or women, doing that would be considered stupid in my book.

WRONG, read the part of the post I copied. They willingly took a pill from 2 girls they had just picked up on the street. That is stupid, full stop. Anyone, man or women, doing that would be considered stupid in my book.

whether they are stupid or not, you seem to think stupid "get" what they deserve. that means anyone smarter deserves "anything they can get'". is that your style?

Dog - unfortunately they are muppets!!! :o

Did they deserve this to happen to them? Prob not, but a bit of common sense would have gone a long way here - amazingly not a bit was in our intrepid trio.

-

well, muppets or not, whatever a muppet is, this is a drugging crime. so far, no one has put the blame where it belongs, the Thai women involved. and yes, as far this crime was concerned, they used a lot of "sense". common, i'm starting to wonder. however, when we start blaming the victims, no matter how "muppetity",they are, we are wrong.

Yawn. Maybe you can get someone to translate.

if i start offering unsuspecting women "a pill", then i am entitled to extract all that i desire,and feel that i am entitled to it, just because i "fooled them". as you said they're only "muppets".

if i start offering unsuspecting women "a pill", then i am entitled to extract all that i desire,and feel that i am entitled to it, just because i "fooled them". as you said they're only "muppets".

With all due respect Dog, it doesn't really matter if you are a man or a woman, if you accept a pill from someone you have never met, makes you a mupper in anyones language.

Having said that, the girls were obviously in the wrong, being a muppet is also wrong, and so it again proves that two wrongs do make a right. :o

Good Luck

Moss

What an experience for them. They have learned a valuable lesson. Let's hope they didn't lose all their money and other valuables, and their clothes! And let's hope others will read about and learn from this trio.

Why on earth did 3 young healthy men need to take sex enhancement pills?!!

Three Iranian men drugged and robbed in Jomtien Hotel.

The men have been taken to a nearby Hospital and they will be questioned when they recover from the effects of the drugs.

Until then ...... it's room number 52314 .... and they won't remember a thing *hint* *hint*

Why do the Pattaya press include info like that?

Dog - unfortunately they are muppets!!! :o

Did they deserve this to happen to them? Prob not, but a bit of common sense would have gone a long way here - amazingly not a bit was in our intrepid trio.

-

and it's gteat fun taking the piss out of them, like I'm sure they would if the shoe was on the other foot :D

Them sure is photogenic :D

Dog - unfortunately they are muppets!!! :D

-

and it's gteat fun taking the piss out of them, like I'm sure they would if the shoe was on the other foot :D

Them sure is photogenic :D

Does this constute an act of T*******m, they came from the right part of the world !!! :o:D

-

the Thai women involved.

I dont remember reading anywhere that the girls were Thai.

Do you?

i stand corrected and apologize for assuming that which i should not have. thanks for pointing out my error.

I wonder if they were on the right part of Beach road to get real girls? :o

I, for one, feel a great deal of sympathy for these guys. They come from a part of the world where getting a little nookie can cost you your life, so needless to say, they were not in their right minds to begin with--like kids in a candy store. The fact that it's everywhere and can be purchased surely threw their better judgement out the window.

Now, there are a lot of ways of getting people to take the pill--first one of the ladies takes a pill (so they must be safe), then the guys take them.

The point here is that it is assault and robbery. It doesn't do Thailand's (and certainly not Pattaya's) reputation any good to have these things happen.

Like most of us, there was a point when we were new and vulnerable--most of us didn't avoid this from our smarts or wit, it was simply chance and luck that kept us out of harms way.

I, for one, feel a great deal of sympathy for these guys. They come from a part of the world where getting a little nookie can cost you your life, so needless to say, they were not in their right minds to begin with--like kids in a candy store. The fact that it's everywhere and can be purchased surely threw their better judgement out the window.

Now, there are a lot of ways of getting people to take the pill--first one of the ladies takes a pill (so they must be safe), then the guys take them.

The point here is that it is assault and robbery. It doesn't do Thailand's (and certainly not Pattaya's) reputation any good to have these things happen.

Like most of us, there was a point when we were new and vulnerable--most of us didn't avoid this from our smarts or wit, it was simply chance and luck that kept us out of harms way.

Hear, hear. Especially on the last bit. It doesn't do TV's reputation much good either when the 'they asked for it/what a muppet' crowd seems to forget when they landed here they were pretty muppetty too. Thailand can be very decieving if your green. Or even not so green.

Females walking on a beach alone at night in a foreign country are pretty muppetty too. They sure don't deserved being raped and killed.