Does anyone know where I can buy milk powder or Saw Palmetto (prostate herb)

I know we can buy expensive calcium boosted low fat "New Zealand Fonterra Anlene" milk powder here. But what I want is the ordinary plain full fat or reduced-fat (not fat free) milk powder sold in kilo bags in western countries. I never see it anywhere. It could be available at Makro but I never get there to look and see.

Also I have used Prostaguard and other brands of saw palmetto leaf for 20 years and currently have to bring back a year supply at a time from overseas. There are numerous brands of health supplements that claim to be good for the prostate but I don't want the other stuff. Pure saw palmetto leaf extract is what i seek. If there was a mail order place that would be handy. I could most easily get to Chacheongsao, Chonburi , or Bangkok/Sukhumvit if I had to go to a retail outlet.

Thanks for any help on these two items.

Have never seen things like this in Thailand, but maybe I miss it because the writing is in Thai and they have different names. If you have to do a visa run choose Malaysia, there's a few places in Penang that have saw palmetto and milk thistle products. You might even find Solaray vitamins. Also ginseng is a lot cheaper there.

Sorry, that's the best I could do. I stock up when there.

Don't have a clue about the milk powder, but Malaysia does a lot of commerce with NZ (especially dairy and produce, Malaysian dairy stuff is terrible) so there may be a chance.

There are many items to deal with the Prostate problems, either enlarged Prostate, or an affected cancer Prostate .

In order to obtain the requested items including Sam Palmetto and of course several other items for helping and sorting the prostate procedure.

In order to obtain the items for the prostates visit the Pharmacy business, Hospitals, or apply via the Internet to well known Minerals and Vitamins businesses procedure.

There are many items to deal with the Prostate problems, either enlarged Prostate, or an affected cancer Prostate .

In order to obtain the requested items including Sam Palmetto and of course several other items for helping and sorting the prostate procedure.

In order to obtain the items for the prostates visit the Pharmacy business, Hospitals, or apply via the Internet to well known Minerals and Vitamins businesses procedure.

Pumpkin Seeds solved the Prostate Problems, takes about 3 weeks

Pumpkin Seeds solved the Prostate Problems, takes about 3 weeks

Yes, Pumpkin (seed) is alright but not entirely enough to serve the Prostate, other items shout be obtained in order to finalize the Prostrate.

The additional Prostate procedure items are as follows ---

Saw Palmetto , Cayenne pepper, Pygeum africanum, L-Glycine, Lecopene, Beta Sitosterol , L-Glutamic Acid,

• 2 weeks later...

Please read my original post Even just the first two lines. But thanks anyway, I guess.

Edited by The Deerhunter