Instant justice! Thai burglar left unconscious by neighborhood lynch mob

webfact

Instant justice! Thai burglar left unconscious by neighborhood lynch mob

s1p.jpg
Source: Daily News

SUPHANBURI: -- A burglar was beaten up by a lynch mob after stealing from a house in Suphanburi early Monday morning.

Police found him unconscious in a heap outside the house he had robbed, reported Daily News. The modest proceeds of his crime were scattered about as he was cuffed and photographed.

Diaw Dadat was responsible for stabbing three people who ended up in hospital - and all for just 1,000 baht and a ring. The drama happened at some shop houses on the Pho Praya - Tha Rua Road in central Suphan.

House owner Sanan Meesakun, 50, who has a shop selling rice and congealed pigs blood, woke up early around 5.40 on Monday and saw a man walking away from his house. Thinking that something was wrong he approached the man and asked who he had come to see.

The man started to walk off and Sanan followed him. Diaw pulled out a knife and Sanan was stabbed in the arm and slashed in the face.

Hearing the commotion the victim's two sisters - Kaew 68, and Pleumjit 49 - came out to help and both were stabbed on the body.

Sanan managed to kick the burglar into a ditch. He called the neighbors who did the rest.

Police found the burglar spark out amid some 1000 baht in notes and coins. He had also stolen a half baht weight gold ring from Sanan's house.

The thief said that he had lost his job in an ice factory and did not have enough money to support a drug habit so he burgled houses. He was found to have been jailed before for burglary on at least three occasions and had only been out of prison for six months.

He was detained and readied for prosecution in the matter.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-07-18

Instant justice! Who writes these headlines? I hope TV at some point will evaluate the tone of their 'journalism'.

It is good the burglar was caught but are we actually going to cheer for angry lynch mobs?

actually yes.

the lynch mob did exactly the right thing, they did beat up the piece of stabber and slasher pondscum and secure him for police.

reading the OP, I was thinking "how many posts until some bleeding heart will complain that what the neighbors did was wrong"... didn't take long.

He might think twice before robbing people again,

but these kind of people never learn,so he will be

straight back at it when he gets out,maybe next

time he will kill someone.

regards Worgeordie

Instant justice! Who writes these headlines? I hope TV at some point will evaluate the tone of their 'journalism'.

It is good the burglar was caught but are we actually going to cheer for angry lynch mobs?

You mean the burglar that stabbed three people two of them women after robbing them.....yes well done.

actually yes.

the lynch mob did exactly the right thing, they did beat up the piece of stabber and slasher pondscum and secure him for police.

reading the OP, I was thinking "how many posts until some bleeding heart will complain that what the neighbors did was wrong"... didn't take long.

The mob is the mother of tyrants.

Diogenes

There are laws, securing a guy and lynching him is not really the same. And yet people complain law should be respected, enforced, but when they can they just do justice themselves and not worth more than the one they lynch

Edited by GeorgesAbitbol

Do you actually understand the meaning of the word lynch - in this instance, it was just friendly neighbours going to the rescue of 3 people who had been stabbed.

Of course, the as usual over-the-top headline doesn't help.

Edited by Artisi

Lynch mobs - he's not swinging from a tree, is he? In Oz we call it neighbourhood watch, and I can think of a few neighbourhoods where he would have got rougher treatment.

Lynch mobs - he's not swinging from a tree, is he? In Oz we call it neighbourhood watch, and I can think of a few neighbourhoods where he would have got rougher treatment.

Yep, hanging from a tree by the short and curlies.

actually yes.

reading the OP, I was thinking "how many posts until some bleeding heart will complain that what the neighbors did was wrong"... didn't take long

I am hardly some bleeding heart. Assault with a deadly weapon or attempted murder are crimes that aren't justified by a home break in.

Lese Majesete charges against the person who photographed the money like that.

I had the very thoughts a few hours back too!

but , it depends whether the notes were placed 'respectfully',

or for L.M. purposes: thrown at him

the worst that could then happen is for someone to 'point' a digit at the notes

Doesn't look like they've been stood upon

Edited by tifino

actually yes.

reading the OP, I was thinking "how many posts until some bleeding heart will complain that what the neighbors did was wrong"... didn't take long

I am hardly some bleeding heart. Assault with a deadly weapon or attempted murder are crimes that aren't justified by a home break in.

The guy stabbed 3 people, hardly what one would call a home break in.

actually yes.

The guy stabbed 3 people, hardly what one would call a home break in.

my point exactly

actually yes.

The mob is the mother of tyrants.

Diogenes

There are laws, securing a guy and lynching him is not really the same. And yet people complain law should be respected, enforced, but when they can they just do justice themselves and not worth more than the one they lynch

being beaten unconscious is hardly justice for a violent and dangerous thief who stabbed 3 people...

the result counts: the perp was still alive but unconscious for the police to pick up... well done neighbors!

so 3 people go to the hospital over 1,000 baht? if mugged, just give them your money and save yourself..

but we are happy 3-4 people are hospitalized???

Everyone, follow me to the temple (wat)!!!!!!!!!!!!!