Most valuable Under 21 players in world football (Report)

Bredbury Blue

The Soccerex 20 Under 21 report is an independent player evaluation report compiled by Prime Time Sport. The Football Value Index takes into account the players age, position, current club, contract length, market value perception, international caps, minutes played, goals, injuries and technical quality from a variety of sources to arrive at a final valuation. Football Value Index by Prime Time Sport is a best in class players valuation methodology, used by football clubs and the sport industry, to have an independent and accurate valuation of football players.

ANTHONY Martial, has been identified as the most valuable Under 21 player in world football by this years report. [sterling last year]

https://www.soccerex.com/insight/20-under-21

This year's and last year's Report PDFs downloadable at the link.

Is this thread for real?

It's ok, BB has probably just sent this link to Pep asking him if City can buy all of them whistling.gif

Don't think Spurs can afford any of them, do you Carmine and Alfie? Excuse coming up; they're not Poch type players / they're too old for Poch / they're not good enough for Poch ;-)

Spot on BB but even if we could afford any of them our management deem expensive young players to much of a risk as you have found out to your own cost.

Anyway why would we want to pay good money for young players when we can pick them up in the bargain basements dept and make them into high value player's ?

Alfie, it's only a risk when you can't afford them ;-)

A hit and hope attitude. Throw money at something and who cares if it doesn't work. we'll just throw in some more. Succinctly sums up a key element in what is so wrong with the global game.

God forbid Spurs ever get bought by an oil sheik. It would turn us into a cartoon club, devoid of the basic philosophies in football of academies endeavoring to bring through talent, produce home grown, scouting for potential young talent.

i honestly think i'd rather support a club in the Vauxhall Conference than be an oil sheik's plaything where he can throw away his countless billions because he simply has nothing better to do with his money or occupy his time.

Atleast our owner has kept relatively true to philosophies i hold dear. Irritating at times when he won't untie the purse strings being he's a billionaire but atleast we are a club whose management is acceptable for what they spend rather than being allowed to throw as much shit against the wall as they want knowing that in the end enough of it will stick and to hell with the losses.

On a separate note, whats happened to Rijit? Haven't heard from him in a while which is unusual. Anyone any news?

Edited by carmine

Some nonsense in there.

"A hit and hope attitude", oh yeah, we've been fortunate to win trophies these past years have we.

"God forbid Spurs ever get bought by an oil sheik." Please lord let it happen but would arabs by a Jewish club? Doubtful that.

"It would turn us into a cartoon club". How old are you?

"devoid of the basic philosophies in football of academies endeavoring to bring through talent, produce home grown, scouting for potential young talent." You clearly not aware that the big two acadamies in the country are Chelsea and City. We do as much as any club to develop youngsters.

"i honestly think i'd rather support a club in the Vauxhall Conference than be an oil sheik's plaything where he can throw away his countless billions because he simply has nothing better to do with his money or occupy his time.". How old are you?

I heard you two had made embarrassed Rijit being a Spurs fan so he's gone off to another forum with J&D - I'll be joining them soon such are the embarrassing statements made on these forums. I'm still waiting for someone to post "my dad's bigger than your dad" or "I can piss higher than you".

Sometimes posting a new topic on the TV football forum is a complete waste on some. Always descends in to the negative. Such a shame. I come on here to exchange views and opinions but sometimes its such a farce.

I post this topic about a report which has come out, I seriously doubt there's been a comment about the report itself. Pathetic.

Edited by Bredbury Blue

Sometimes posting a new topic on the TV football forum is a complete waste on some. Always descends in to the negative. Such a shame. I come on here to exchange views and opinions but sometimes its such a farce.

I post this topic about a report which has come out, I seriously doubt there's been a comment about the report itself. Pathetic.

To be fair it's just boring BB and doesn't mean anything hence the reaction, you say " I seriously doubt there's been a comment about the report itself." well your the one who posted the link, so why didn't you make a comment about it ?

Let's face it if everyone posted a link to every blog, web page, etc that came out about football , there would be about 50 a day and the thread would be a total mess sad.png

Some nonsense in there.

"A hit and hope attitude", oh yeah, we've been fortunate to win trophies these past years have we.

"God forbid Spurs ever get bought by an oil sheik." Please lord let it happen but would arabs by a Jewish club? Doubtful that.

"devoid of the basic philosophies in football of academies endeavoring to bring through talent, produce home grown, scouting for potential young talent." You clearly not aware that the big two acadamies in the country are Chelsea and City. We do as much as any club to develop youngsters.

"i honestly think i'd rather support a club in the Vauxhall Conference than be an oil sheik's plaything where he can throw away his countless billions because he simply has nothing better to do with his money or occupy his time.". How old are you?

I heard you two had made embarrassed Rijit being a Spurs fan so he's gone off to another forum with J&D - I'll be joining them soon such are the embarrassing statements made on these forums. I'm still waiting for someone to post "my dad's bigger than your dad" or "I can piss higher than you".

If thats the best you can come up with then you simply shouldn't have bothered.

And cut out the nonsense about "you two" embarrassing Rijit. Theres no grounds for that, none at all. More mischief making again?

Some nonsense in there.

Prostate trouble will come to us all in the end BB...just hang in there laddie!

Always fun to observe the summer no footy meltdowns....I feel yours is close...very close...:D

" You clearly not aware that the big two acadamies in the country are Chelsea and City. We do as much as any club to develop youngsters"

He forgot to add that kids are sent to those academies and from thence forward 99% continue on to football oblivion as their owners choose to spend millions on proven seasoned players instead. Last season their first teams just hemorrhaging talent from the academies. Same again this season

BB's the best thing that ever happened to pre season on this forum.

Edited by carmine

^"99% continue on to football oblivion". Think you'll find most kids, worldwide, continue on to football oblivion.

"BB's the best thing that ever happened to pre season on this forum". Thank you, you're too kind.

My pleasure. You're a gift to the forum. wai2.gif