Mistified at Chaingrai Immigration yesterday

Thomaspaul

Went there yesterday with my wife for 0- day reporting armed with photo and relevant info for the new form required to be filled in

I gave my wife everything as Since I was told not to get involved because the lady preferred to talk with my wife in Thai rather than me in English

My wife went to the lady sitting at the far end and started talking to her and handed over my passport

In under 2 minutes she handed it back with the new slip attached and said ok

No request was made to fill in the new form

I eas under the impression that this new form was given to every one

Anybody else experienced this

I was there Thursday. The lady took the form, checked that I signed, but a number at the top and threw it in the box. No photo. She never checked any of the info I entered (very little!). Obviously, they don't care.

The last time I tried to do it online it didn't work.

But then I am in Pattaya,

Still not sure it works here.

I've done my last 4 - 90 day reports on-line with only a couple of problems, and live in Chonburi, near Pattaya. I've read in previous threads that the problem you have maybe something to do with the date of your latest Entry/Departure Form TM6. I left and re-entered LOS in July 2014 and my TM6 is relatively 'new' in terms of it being logged onto the Immigration Bureau computer files. If you have a very 'old' TM6 this might be the source of the problem, as it might not have been registered when the 90 Day on-line procedure commenced. This might explain your difficulty, but I'm sure if my reply is incorrect another more conversant TVF member will be following this thread and will soon give you a more accurate explanation!

Works everytime, as long as you use internet explorer.

The trick is to scroll down the middle text first and tick accept conditions, THEN tick bottom of page info on outside of page.

I did my 90 days and marriage extension at the Kon Khan office a few weeks ago. One of the trainees filled out the new form for me, but just used information from my passport and ignored the rest. In fact, they filled out all of the forms for me, made the copies and I just had to sign the relevant pages. I had to sit around for 30 minutes or so while they did all this.

Works everytime, as long as you use internet explorer.

The trick is to scroll down the middle text first and tick accept conditions, THEN tick bottom of page info on outside of page.

Internet Explorer? You must enjoy fending off the viruses, worms and trojans.

I've done my last 4 - 90 day reports on-line with only a couple of problems, and live in Chonburi, near Pattaya. I've read in previous threads that the problem you have maybe something to do with the date of your latest Entry/Departure Form TM6. I left and re-entered LOS in July 2014 and my TM6 is relatively 'new' in terms of it being logged onto the Immigration Bureau computer files. If you have a very 'old' TM6 this might be the source of the problem, as it might not have been registered when the 90 Day on-line procedure commenced. This might explain your difficulty, but I'm sure if my reply is incorrect another more conversant TVF member will be following this thread and will soon give you a more accurate explanation!
Agree...good honest post. Sometimes people get so wound up with the 'admin' which country provides.

Let's just roll with it!