8 dead in Munich mall shooting; police hunt up to 3 suspects

rooster59

But you are not in the least outraged by the 4 million Muslims killed since the so called war on terror began or is that acceptable? I think both sides of the equation are disgusting and driven by Man's inhumanity to Man.

No I am not. I am not responsible for any of those. Let them keep killing each other in middle east. Pull out all the troops, stop aid and leave them there until they sort their way out of stone age on their own.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Islamophobia is out of control in Germany…..Just as it is in France, Belgium, the UK, Australia and the USA…. We need more Candles and Flowers......

These terror attacks are coming so quickly now that there isn't even time to organize unity marches. And just as soon as you create a "hug a muslim" hashtag for Nice, you need another one for Wurzburg and now another one for Munich.

Anders Breivik killed 77 mostly children He was not Islamic but a Xenophobic Maniac

Timothy Mc Veigh was a home grown American terrorist who killed 168

England has had its domestic mass killings as have NZ and Australia

Nothing justifies what these people do but it is easy to point at One Group or stereotype because of Race, Colour or Belief.

If someone was rampaging in My small Village If I could get to my home i would defend myself under rule 303

We do not know this persons motive and We do not know the Victims all we can do is feel for the families left behind.

Muslim terrorists killed over 32,000 people last year. I think we are up to 28,000 this year.

Your comparisons are ludicrous

I am sure more would be done if those 32,000 last year and 28,000 this year were in Western Countries and I would be outraged too. You are including those killed in the Middle East and Africa add in collateral damage from Military operations and then tell me my figures are ludicrous.

No - my numbers are just terrorist attacks by Muslims.

Where they occur is irrelevant. You should be outraged regardless.

But you are not in the least outraged by the 4 million Muslims killed since the so called war on terror began or is that acceptable? I think both sides of the equation are disgusting and driven by Man's inhumanity to Man.

Aaah - so your argument is changing as each point you make gets pulled apart.

It is you that decided your outrage would be in proportion to the number if westerners killed and me that is mourning all victims.

So nice attempt at turning that around but..... Fail.

Now why not go back to your original 'western terrorists are just as bad as Islamic ones'?

Social Justice has a new Warrior!

Statement Chief of Staff from german cancellor :

"You can only have absolute security in an absolute surveillance state, and nobody wants that, it would be the opposite of our free western European way of life," he said. "But, and this became clear again today, we can't talk down this danger. It's a danger that many countries are exposed, especially in the west, and that's why it's important to give our security agencies the instruments they need."

Thats all they need to install more and more " instruments" to control the population , exactly following the NWO Agenda.

Even kittens open their eyes after around 10-14 days but these people never...

They just keep inviting and bringing in thousands of more killers every month...

Anders Breivik killed 77 mostly children He was not Islamic but a Xenophobic Maniac

Timothy Mc Veigh was a home grown American terrorist who killed 168

England has had its domestic mass killings as have NZ and Australia

Nothing justifies what these people do but it is easy to point at One Group or stereotype because of Race, Colour or Belief.

If someone was rampaging in My small Village If I could get to my home i would defend myself under rule 303

We do not know this persons motive and We do not know the Victims all we can do is feel for the families left behind.

Muslim terrorists killed over 32,000 people last year. I think we are up to 28,000 this year.

I am sure more would be done if those 32,000 last year and 28,000 this year were in Western Countries and I would be outraged too. You are including those killed in the Middle East and Africa add in collateral damage from Military operations and then tell me my figures are ludicrous.

Aaah - so your argument is changing as each point you make gets pulled apart.

It is you that decided your outrage would be in proportion to the number if westerners killed and me that is mourning all victims.

So nice attempt at turning that around but..... Fail.

Now why not go back to your original 'western terrorists are just as bad as Islamic ones'?

Social Justice has a new Warrior!

No in essence my Comment is the same. I am appalled by this act but even more horrified by many of the Xenophobic comments. I do not apologise for any ones actions but my own. You just seem to hate for the sake of hating. I am sure you would have made an excellent Brown shirt. Me I would have been one of the few to say No

There is enough evidence that the current islamic mass invasion is used from hate preachers as a call for a jihad in europe. Our naive politicians have no idea what in the minds of radical islam extremists happening. And it does not require much brain dead islam zombie terrorists to fear spread. How many more should be allowed to come to europe?

If not now action is finally taken to stop the islamic invasion of Europe, it will give first mass demonstrations and after civil war.
The population is tired of this terror.

No in essence my Comment is the same. I am appalled by this act but even more horrified by many of the Xenophobic comments. I do not apologise for any ones actions but my own. You just seem to hate for the sake of hating. I am sure you would have made an excellent Brown shirt. Me I would have been one of the few to say No

"I am appalled by this act but even more horrified by many of the Xenophobic comments."

So you are MORE appalled by words than terrorist murders? THIS tells me everything I need to know about you.

Islamophobia is out of control in Germany…..Just as it is in France, Belgium, the UK, Australia and the USA…. We need more Candles and Flowers......

These terror attacks are coming so quickly now that there isn't even time to organize unity marches. And just as soon as you create a "hug a muslim" hashtag for Nice, you need another one for Wurzburg and now another one for Munich.

Terror attack.

#Prayfor......

Overlay flag on FB profile.

Life goes back to normal.

Repeat

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

"I am appalled by this act but even more horrified by many of the Xenophobic comments."

So you are MORE appalled by words than terrorist murders? THIS tells me everything I need to know about you.

No I t is the veiled hate you have behind the words that make you no better than those you despise.

In today's environment, all over the World, it would be wise for more Countries to consider allowing Trained & Licensed Citizens to carry firearms.

The Criminals and Terrorist do without that requirement.

...all these happenings are consequences of the Greater Israel Plan, by destroying and destabilizing middle east countries .

Maybe solutions to avoid such situations should be made based on the background which caused the whole dilemma ????

Instead bashing on refugees ? How come so much frustration into our society ? (Myself remember the first refugees wave in middle 90 s , balcany war. From there everything getting whorst . )

Peace for the victims .

Who started, in fact, this polarisation by acts of terror?

That started when we began the continued destabilisation of the Middle East and Africa in the 1960 + 70's. Do you actually think this is more recent?

If we are in the business of picking an arbitrary start to the time line in support of our argument I would suggest beginning when the Moors first started their invasions of North Africa and Europe from the 9th century onwards.

That could be one starting point. I personally prefer when Alexander invaded and conquered Persia in 334 B. C. and then died some 10 years later. The region has been destabilised ever since.

TH

Tomorrow meets the Security Council.
About time to declare a state of emergency situation as in France.
Let's see when here the first hate preachers to be expelled.
The security services have a lot of photos and addresses from radical islamists in their databases.
It is time that the state stop to protect those, who want to destroy it.

Edited by tomacht8

Who started, in fact, this polarisation by acts of terror?

That started when we began the continued destabilisation of the Middle East and Africa in the 1960 + 70's. Do you actually think this is more recent?

If we are in the business of picking an arbitrary start to the time line in support of our argument I would suggest beginning when the Moors first started their invasions of North Africa and Europe from the 9th century onwards.

That could be one starting point. I personally prefer when Alexander invaded and conquered Persia in 334 B. C. and then died some 10 years later. The region has been destabilised ever since.

TH

The thing that always amazes me is the beautiful Cities built in the Centuries of the early Caliphates and the wondrous Architecture and Libraries. How they cultivated science and advancement. Yes now those same people cultivate so much hate. The wars and occupations on them do not help. But going back 600 years in thinking does not either. All I am saying is the Arab and the Middle East has produced and continues to produce some forward thinking people. By giving into the fanatics. And by Ourselves realising these are a minority not the whole. By reacting with hate we just play their game. It is easy to go along with the crowd hard to stop and think is your reaction correct or a knee jerk reflection of the hurt you feel.

So after Paris, Brussels, Nice, Würzburg, Köln and countless rapes and assaults in whole Europe we can add München.

The attacks are increasing at ever shorter intervals.

These stupid politicians allow that millions of young islamist men from crisis areas, with the demographics of an army, can uncontrolled invade europe.

They're too stupid to secure the external eu borders and to close the borders immediately.

The invasion continues:

Now Italy is the main country of first arrival. In June 2016, migrants came to the country mainly from Nigeria, Eritrea, Sudan, Guinea and Ivory Coast.

The second country of arrival is Greece with migrants, are from Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq and Algeria.

How many of these are potential radical Islamist terrorists, is unknown.

And again the politicians and their media assistants are to gloss over the situation.

To keep the number of future deaths preferably low there are now immediate action necessary. The entire EU population would welcome that.

Closure of all EU external borders.

Eu-wide activation of the armys for outer securing the borders.

Immediate intake stop of migrants.

Exceptionless repatriation of all refugee boats.

Immediate expulsion of all preachers of hate, salafists, jihadists, violent radical Islamists, including their families, friends and supporters.

Immediate expulsion of all economic refugees.

Immediate expulsion of all illegal immigrants.

Immediate expulsion of all criminal immigrants.

General stop for issuing citizenships with immediate extension of the qualifying period for citizenship (min 8-10 years).

Redoubling of international efforts to pacification of the war zones.

Repatriation of war refugees to their home areas.

Step 2: Invade Poland?

I'm guessing you're German?

When will Madam Merkel RESIGN in shame.

This is all her fault.

For opening the door to these SCUM bags.

Time to fight back before it is too late.

Or perhaps for Europe IT IS TOO LATE.

I hope the Authorities in other countries wake up to what will happen if you let it.

Islam is responsible for over 200 MILLION deaths since this crazy ideology was started by the murdering child abusing thief called Mohamad

So after Paris, Brussels, Nice, Würzburg, Köln and countless rapes and assaults in whole Europe we can add München.

These stupid politicians allow that millions of young islamist men from crisis areas, with the demographics of an army, can uncontrolled invade europe.

They're too stupid to secure the external eu borders and to close the borders immediately.

The invasion continues:

Now Italy is the main country of first arrival. In June 2016, migrants came to the country mainly from Nigeria, Eritrea, Sudan, Guinea and Ivory Coast.

The second country of arrival is Greece with migrants, are from Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iraq and Algeria.

And again the politicians and their media assistants are to gloss over the situation.

To keep the number of future deaths preferably low there are now immediate action necessary. The entire EU population would welcome that.

Immediate expulsion of all preachers of hate, salafists, jihadists, violent radical Islamists, including their families, friends and supporters.

General stop for issuing citizenships with immediate extension of the qualifying period for citizenship (min 8-10 years).

What a stupid comment, given the situation that innocent people have been killed.

Edited by tomacht8

The invasion continues:

I find his post making more sense than what our politicians are doing (or not doing for that matter) at this very moment.

The current situation will not stop, not by itself.

Why would you make a reference to ww2? Can you apologists not come up with something better? It's too easy.

In true SJW style, you now accuse someone with an opposing point of view of Xenephobia and hatred.

It doesn't work any more.

Just give it up. There has been no hatred in my posts. Those tactics of trying to stifle opinion with baseless accusations no longer works in the world.

It is you that said that if more of the 32,000 deaths at the hand of terrorists had been Westerners - you'd be outraged.

Stop calling people names. Try debating like an adult.

When will Madam Merkel RESIGN in shame.

This is all her fault.

For opening the door to these SCUM bags.

Time to fight back before it is too late.

Or perhaps for Europe IT IS TOO LATE.

I hope the Authorities in other countries wake up to what will happen if you let it.

it's wwwwwayyyy too late.

No I t is the veiled hate you have behind the words that make you no better than those you despise.

Yes - you don't have to say bad things, Kiwiken can read the "veiled hate" behind your words and call you a bigot even without bigotry actually been written.

Holding up your three middle fingers, Ken could clearly read between the lines.

...all these happenings are consequences of the Greater Israel Plan, by destroying and destabilizing middle east countries .

Maybe solutions to avoid such situations should be made based on the background which caused the whole dilemma ????

Instead bashing on refugees ? How come so much frustration into our society ? (Myself remember the first refugees wave in middle 90 s , balcany war. From there everything getting whorst . )

Peace for the victims .

Post 75 and finally it's blame the Jews time (from someone who rec's the posts of a member complaining about 'hate'). Edited by Steely Dan

It was interesting that they asked people not to upload videos and photos on social media and not speculating the attack. Merkel is really copying China on this and I wonder when she starts to block Facebook / Twitter entirely or ask for a "German version" of it. Police already raided homes of persons spreading "hate speech" online.. No wonder she likes Erdogan too. However none of the radical imaams have been arrested and no mosques raided (unless there was a clear indication of weapons).

"Police in Munich are also urging people not to upload videos or photos from the shooting attack on social media but instead to provide them to authorities for their investigation by uploading them at a special link online. The link is https://medienupload-portal01.polizei.bayern.de."

It's OK for msm to broadcast drowned bodies in Mediterranean though.

Sent from my SMART_4G_Speedy_5inch using Tapatalk

Peace for the victims .

Post 75 and finally it's blame the Jews time (from someone who rec's the posts of a member complaining about 'hate').

Apparently - it's OK to hate Jews though. It's part of the SJW Manifesto.

It's just as xenophobic as any other comment against different groups of people - but the left think it's absolutely fine.

It's only xenophobia if it's against one of their delegated victim groups. Israel stands up for itself strongly, so they aren't allowed to be on the victim list & you can say bad things about them.