Record of Foreigner Information & 90 Day Mail-In

Just wondering if the silly Record of Foreigner Information form is necessary when mailing in one's 90 Day Report? The last 90 Day I mailed in to CW was in late April, I didn't include the Record of Foreigner Information form, and had no issues. My latest is ready to go to CW now but thought I'd ask about this new form I've heard about but was waiting for everything to shake out before asking about it.

Thanks for any guidance.

I have seen no reports of the form being needed for a mailed in 90 day report.

How would you get the form to mail in with the report would be a valid question. Immigration has not posted one on their website that could be downloaded, completed and mailed in.

• Like 2

I did a 90 day mail-in to CW in May...didn't include their new nosy form. Got my new 90 day receipt back in about 10 days and they did not include the nosy form to be mailed next time which will be Aug.

• Like 1

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure nothing had changed since my last 90 day smile.png

I just did mine last Friday in person and had to go through all the bs questions. I was asking the lady if such forms are downloadable, but she denied.

It seems that mailing it in is the best way to not fill out such a weird form.

You'd understand if you had sent in your 90 Day and found out that the form was needed and now your checkin is late and you owe a fine. Got it now?

I can't understand the fuss about this form. you have to fill in more forms at immigration in many other countries. it is simple to fill in, so why do you post about it.

• Like 2

Thanks. Just wanted to make sure nothing had changed since my last 90 day smile.png

I just did mine last Friday in person and had to go through all the bs questions. I was asking the lady if such forms are downloadable, but she denied.

Good to know, thanks!

I assume another way to avoid or delay filling in the form is doing the 90 day report on line (for those who have on line reporting available).....

Edited by R123
  • Like 1

I assume another way to avoid or delay filling in the form is doing the 90 day report on line (for those who have on line reporting available).....

The Mac OS left I.E. behind a long time ago so the online filing option isn't available to me until they modernize the site.

The Mac OS left I.E. behind a long time ago so the online filing option isn't available to me until they modernize the site.

You can use a user agent for IE on Safari to do the reporting. See: http://www.dummies.com/web-design-development/how-to-activate-user-agent-switcher-in-safari/

• Like 1

You can probably only get away for so long with not having to complete the Foreigner National Information form by submitting your 90-day reports online or by snail mail. Immigration may well catch up with you when you next have to go there in person for an extension of stay as I discovered at Maptaput the week before last.

You can probably only get away for so long with not having to complete the Foreigner National Information form by submitting your 90-day reports online or by snail mail. Immigration may well catch up with you when you next have to go there in person for an extension of stay as I discovered at Maptaput the week before last.

I imagine so.

My only concern was that I don't need to supply it when doing my usual 90 Day by mail.

True, but they will get you when you do your annual extension in person. Well, at least they got me last week!

You'd understand if you had sent in your 90 Day and found out that the form was needed and now your checkin is late and you owe a fine. Got it now?

I can't understand the fuss about this form. you have to fill in more forms at immigration in many other countries. it is simple to fill in, so why do you post about it.

Hmm, I wonder. If they don't get you at 90 day report one has to go in person (at present) for yearly extension so one might see the form then.

I assume online reporting is available to everyone. Am I missing something?

I assume online reporting is available to everyone. Am I missing something?

I assume he means they have internet access that allows them to do it. Everybody can do the application for a online report but there are some rogue offices that refuse to process the applications.

There are also a lot of people like myself that cannot complete the application because their last entry to the country was long ago (prior to 2013 for me it was 2008) or they have gotten a new passport since their last entry (both for me).

I was presented the wierd for, the officer said i can write on it i don't wish to answer these questions. That was at CM Immigrstion (airport)

I returned at Swampy on 24 June, stamped in for 60 days until August. 22nd.

Did not see the form then.

Time is coming soon for a 30 day extension.

That is why I am wondering, will they tell me to fill out the "form" or not.

We shall see what happens.

OJAS, 2 questions:

This form had to be filled in by you or by the Immigration Officer Maptaphut?

Did IO has the form available or you brought it with you?

Thanks for an answer.

My last entry was in November 2007, that's the reason why I cannot do the 90 days online. Isn't the system amazing? Depending on IE is another blow in the face of everyone.