Foreign college exchange students fined for filmed drunken public lewd behaviour on Phi Phi

webfact

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why do not they punish the Thai moron who insult the young farang in the video.

What a ridiculous post. I commend the local Thai guy for having the self control not to have given them more than just a telling off. The only morons present were the drunken Irishman and the American slapper with his appendage in her mouth...... :)

There was a time when Thai men will say, You, you, now there's an added bonus with the <deleted> you man over and over

again, to me, the vulgarity of the Thai guy is much worse than what those kid did, which is still wrong.....

they could have shooed away nicely, not need for more obscenities and profanities.....

He started out trying to shoo them away but the reaction from the man being serviced was to swear at him and challenge him back -- and to back down completely would have been a lose of face... The person that first uttered obscenities was the foreigner -- so responding back in kind is warranted.

That was not what I recall in the video but I might be mistaken.

Any chance you have the clip handy?

Bloody hell man,you too lazy to scroll back nine posts-------- if you start at the beginning you would have seen it coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

Disgraceful! Dreadful! neus.gif This sort of thing leaves a bad taste in the mouth.... (etc etc) They should be down on their knees in front of the camera and the police... NO, NO....WAIT.....That's what got them into trouble in the first place..... facepalm.gif

The guy who sounded like he from Barbados was a thai?

Thsee two were very lucky no full names given they have been spared big time. The thai system has shown mercy on these two idiots so it's not all doom and gloom for farangs in thailand, even this pair of absolute morons. I have doubts the girl looks like that on a day to day basis. Reminds me of the scene from gone girl when girl dresses down to mask her natural look.

What a ridiculous post. I commend the local Thai guy for having the self control not to have given them more than just a telling off. The only morons present were the drunken Irishman and the American slapper with his appendage in her mouth...... :)

So by male Thai standards, that was self-control?

There was a time when Thai men will say, You, you, now there's an added bonus with the <deleted> you man over and over

again, to me, the vulgarity of the Thai guy is much worse than what those kid did, which is still wrong.....

they could have shooed away nicely, not need for more obscenities and profanities.....

He started out trying to shoo them away but the reaction from the man being serviced was to swear at him and challenge him back -- and to back down completely would have been a lose of face... The person that first uttered obscenities was the foreigner -- so responding back in kind is warranted.
That was not what I recall in the video but I might be mistaken.

Any chance you have the clip handy?

Bloody hell man,you too lazy to scroll back nine posts-------- if you start at the beginning you would have seen it coffee1.gifcoffee1.gifcoffee1.gif

My computer was slow to load so I had already scrolled past it before the vid loaded.

Some of you guys must be either from a certain country or have some serious stick up your a**es. Have you never been young? A blowjob in a corner on a party island during your exchange studies is hardly something to be criminally charged for or kicked out of the country. Are you out of your minds? Who exactly did they hurt? Thailand's image? Why? They're foreigners.

Some of you guys must be either from a certain country or have some serious stick up your a**es. Have you never been young? A blowjob in a corner on a party island during your exchange studies is hardly something to be criminally charged for or kicked out of the country. Are you out of your minds? Who exactly did they hurt? Thailand's image? Why? They're foreigners.

Listen you joker nothing wrong with copping off on a secluded beach, woods etc but being out your face to the extent where you could not care less who sees is wrong in any country anywhere and the place they chose had footfall all around. It gives foreigners a bad rep in thailand and further enforces false beliefs which is bad for all.

Listen you joker nothing wrong with copping off on a secluded beach, woods etc but being out your face to the extent where you could not care less who sees is wrong in any country anywhere and the place they chose had footfall all around. It gives foreigners a bad rep in thailand and further enforces false beliefs which is bad for all.

C'mon, drunk kids do stupid stuff, why not just let it go? The embarrassment by having the video all over the net is probably punishment enough. Geez...

Ah, the luck of the Irish !

The one policeman looking at the girl might be thinking the luck might ...rub off ... On him, as well.

More likely thinking her wai is not showing enough respect due to it being done at such a low level.

This is unbelievable !! 2000baht fine, is a joke.

Public indecency to say the least, as i posted before they should be jailed.

Jailed then deported banned from returning.

Just another case of crazy Thai justice.

A rather exaggerated overreaction !

yes I agree this guy must be an angry lonely man . I mean two kids doing what we all did although they should have been more discreet . Bad judgement and stupid but hardly worthy of jail and deportation ! Perhaps the OP is a pilgrim ?

Not hard to figure that one out.......he's Thai. Plus I don't think he actually committed an offense. I think the Irish guy was lucky the Thai guy and a bunch of his friends didn't get more aggressively involved.

punish the Thai man? if it were me I would have beat the shit out of both of them for bringing disrespect for foreigners in this country! do you not see anyhting wrong with this video? what if is was your daughter giving a blow iob to a man in public? what would you say and do? as for the aussie, his mates probably think that this is great! getting a blow job from an american bitch! he won't be getting any bad publicity, but the female, I doubt she will be able to go anywhere without someone recognizing her and maybe asking her for "seconds"
You would have beat the shit out of this 80-pound girl?

Am I hearing you right?

Yeah he is a real tough guy , he must be miserable !

What a ridiculous post. I commend the local Thai guy for having the self control not to have given them more than just a telling off. The only morons present were the drunken Irishman and the American slapper with his appendage in her mouth...... smile.png

So by male Thai standards, that was self-control?

By any standards it was self control.............the only lack of self control was shown by the Irishman and the brass giving him a nosh.........we all enjoy it but most of us have the self control not to do it in a street full of passers by. Fair enough, they both looked drunk but if that's the case you can't complain if someone gives you a little slap to put manners on you..........the Thai guy was rightly annoyed and still managed to keep his fists down. I salute him........:)

This is unbelievable !! 2000baht fine, is a joke.

Public indecency to say the least, as i posted before they should be jailed.

Jailed then deported banned from returning.

Just another case of crazy Thai justice.

Lol. Death penalty maybe? Waterboarded? Stoned to death? Gimme a break...

Archived