"I love you and will always remember you" - Aussie man's farewell to murdered Thai girlfriend

webfact

"I love you and will always remember you" - Aussie man's farewell to murdered Thai girlfriend

s2.jpg

BANGKOK: -- An Australian man is on his way to Thailand to say farewell to his Thai sweetheart who was murdered by a former lover while in Thailand.

Jaen Amornsriratanachai, 23, a student, was the daughter of a well known amulet seller called Somchart Amornsriratanachai or "Lek Sarakham".

She was killed by an ex boyfriend after she tried to get the return of a meagre loan - just 1,500 baht, reported Daily News.

Many people went onto Facebook to express their condolences and grief to the family over their loss. But it was the heartfelt words written in the Thai language by her current romantic interest that were the most poignant.

Manuel Fardouly is to attend the funeral rites of his sweetheart and said on his page: "Man is coming to Jaen. I will see you off from this world. I hope you are ok. I love you and will always remember you".

Pictures of the happy times when the couple were together in Australia were also posted online.

Source: Daily News

tvn.png
-- 2016-07-25

A pittance to us is quite a large some to many, many Thais. And when they're bought up believing that females are second class and for them to demand anything is an insult this kind of thing will happen.

Extremely sad and depraved. Here's hoping one day the education in Thailand is dragged more into line with the rest of the world. It won't happen immediately but I have faith it will eventually.

Slightly OT and I know I'm from a different generation but isn't it slightly tacky to be saying these things through Facebook? Facebook, Ywiitter, Instagram: all so public for what should be private or something shared with close friends and relatives. The story is tragic and newsworthy but the grief is something best kept of of the very public sites.

Slightly OT and I know I'm from a different generation but isn't it slightly tacky to be saying these things through Facebook? Facebook, Ywiitter, Instagram: all so public for what should be private or something shared with close friends and relatives. The story is tragic and newsworthy but the grief is something best kept of of the very public sites.

Facebook is an incredibly personal to thing to many people, it is a tool in which memories (however trivial to some) can be stored, and looked again at whenever a person wishes. I know many of the friends and families of people who are no longer with us that post on the facebook page of that person many times for many years after the person has died. If it is their way to express how they feel, so be it. You are entitled to your opinion, but surely a facebook post if actually done on a dead person's public profile is actually more meaningful than an obituary somewhere near the back of a local newspaper

A pittance to us is quite a large some to many, many Thais. And when they're bought up believing that females are second class and for them to demand anything is an insult this kind of thing will happen.

Extremely sad and depraved. Here's hoping one day the education in Thailand is dragged more into line with the rest of the world. It won't happen immediately but I have faith it will eventually.

I somehow think all the education in the world will not prevent sick people from doing sick things.....but I understand where you're coming from.

Rule number 1 - never ever start any fight or conflict with Thai men.

Maybe even Thai women should follow that rule, not only farangs.

1500 THB, such a penny.

RIP

Most Somchai's are cowards, you jut got to deal with them in the appropriate manner, but that doesn't mean bending over for the worthless tools.

the other point about using 'facebook' is that Thais are extraordinary over the top when it comes to Social media connections

They parrot life through it

- so his words are going to be more easily filtered down to surround the guilty party - amongst his own peers

he could have hidden from being a falang killer, behind an innocent looking smile

- but he killed a young thai woman

Edited by tifino

RIP's are not a possession of any religion.the expression.they are a feeling and a wish for the deceased.it doesnt matter if she was Buddhist ,Jewish,christian,hindu or any other kind of faith.The very fact that you wish somebody RIP,is a wish that they rest in peace.Surely that is a good and honest request.

You sat why RIP,she was a Buddhist.So what? is there no equivalent in Thai of the same request?.

People should tend to know what they talk about,before they post.

Insult me all you like,but do not insult the dead.

Losing your Girlfriend is hard.

Trust me,............. I've been trying for years..........................coffee1.gif

Ha Ha , but not really funny in this case, and anyway if that's your problem, grow some balls and move on.

B1500? Perhaps it was also bad to go to a ex boyfriend for money after being in Australia with a farang. Before criticizing me, consider it. Maybe the Aussie boy was a 'cheap charlie'.

would rather be a cheap charlie than post moronic statements like that