Funds in bank for extension based on marriage

Good day,

I intend to apply for the extension based on marriage.

I understand that there must be at least THB400,000 in my Thai bank account for 2 months before the extension can be processed.

My question is; if the money is in the bank more than 2 months before the application will that speed up the process.

I want to deposit the funds now but only apply in December and can probably only stay in Thailand for 6 weeks or so before having to return to my home country. I hope this request makes sense.

Thank you.

The money has to be in the bank 2 months before the date of the extension application. If it has been sitting in the account for a longer time it doesn't change anything.

The date of application for the extension is what it is about.

The money has to be in the bank 2 months before the date of the extension application. If it has been sitting in the account for a longer time it doesn't change anything.

Thank you, assuming the required amount has been in the account for plus 2 months how long dies it normally take for the application to be processed/approved?

Thank you, assuming the required amount has been in the account for plus 2 months how long dies it normally take for the application to be processed/approved?

When your application is accepted you be given a under consideration stamp. It will have a report back date 30 days from the date you apply or from the date your current permit to stay ends dependent upon where you apply for the extension.

When your application is accepted you be given a under consideration stamp. It will have a report back date 30 days from the date you apply or from the date your current permit to stay ends dependent upon where you apply for the extension.

Many thanks Ubonjoe.