Trump's new derisive nickname for Clinton - 'Rotten'

webfact

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The man-child, the Bloviator, continues his divisive rhetoric.

Keep it up Donnie. Keep showing the world what you are. thumbsup.gif

It's no wonder none of his "friends" or business associates showed up or spoke for him at the convention...

So true. Well here's a fellow billionaire who's willing to talk Trump. Enjoy!

It's no wonder none of his "friends" or business associates showed up or spoke for him at the convention...

that video was pathetically unfunny. Is this what democrats watch?

facepalm.gif

that video was pathetically unfunny. Is this what democrats watch?

facepalm.gif

You didn't like the traffic cone bit? I thought it was pretty funny.

Sorry, the Huffington Post is not a credible source. It is full of false propaganda.

Whatever you think of HuffPo, the existence of the lawsuit accusing Trump of raping a thirteen year old is fact.

cheesy.gif so where is all the coverage in mainstream media. you and huff are about all we got???

This must be some kind of cover up...is what you are saying? Conspiracy? lol

Edited by slipperylobster

Can a woman who couldn't keep her husband happy be expected to keep the American people happy?

If you are Donald suppose you swop her out for a younger model. More pathetic rhetoric. Do you not care about any issues?

A Bloviator fan has his own nicknames:

Trump supporter yells ‘Put them back in the f-----g fields’ at black woman on subway

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/trump-backer-yells-profanities-racist-comment-subway-article-1.2725934

They just love to spew their hate and vitriol...

Since its video day and you show a nobody that likes Trump, take a look at this, a longtime Clinton friend and somebody at the convention:

Does Donald loose sleep thinking up new names for Hillary? Is this as good as it gets? Unbelievably pathetic from both sides.

Yes, that's all Trump has. He has no policy. No ideas. No solutions. Only insults.

Imagine if a president had nominated Trump for Secretary of State.

Would they full Senate vote to approve him 94-2 as they did Hillary I wonder.

Watching Hillary and that goofy VP nominee is like watching a Saturday Night Live skit of Mr. Rogers becomes President. Good morning boys and girls, I have some candy for you as the VO idiot nods his head up and down with that goofy fake smile plastered on his face.

Lol, these people are hilarious. I love it. Could they be any more fake and pathetic little butt kissers?

Edited by F430murci

Can a woman who couldn't keep her husband happy be expected to keep the American people happy?

If you are Donald suppose you swop her out for a younger model. More pathetic rhetoric. Do you not care about any issues?

MissAndry's read too much Joe Orton, haven't you, Edna Welthorpe.

Sorry, the Huffington Post is not a credible source. It is full of false propaganda.

Whatever you think of HuffPo, the existence of the lawsuit accusing Trump of raping a thirteen year old is fact.

cheesy.gif so where is all the coverage in mainstream media. you and huff are about all we got???

This must be some kind of cover up...is what you are saying? Conspiracy? lol

What is there to report other than its existence?

No-one is going to risk reporting that he raped her as fact without a court decision, are they? This is Trump we are talking about, he'd sue at the drop of a hat.

However, you are free to read the lawsuit, it is after all a matter of public record.

https://www.scribd.com/doc/316341058/Donald-Trump-Jeffrey-Epstein-Rape-Lawsuit-and-Affidavits#fullscreen

Does Donald loose sleep thinking up new names for Hillary? Is this as good as it gets? Unbelievably pathetic from both sides.

Yes, that's all Trump has. He has no policy. No ideas. No solutions. Only insults.

Imagine if a president had nominated Trump for Secretary of State.

Would they full Senate vote to approve him 94-2 as they did Hillary I wonder.

He wouldn't get even one vote. He is totally unqualified. Even more unqualified to be president. The American people know that but many of them are in a "devil may care" mood.

Trump is a paedo with a penchant for 13-year-old girls. As such, he probably became an asset fully owned by the intelligence services, the moment he entered the political arena. "Rapist Donald" has a ring to it, don't you think?

Haha...sure, sure. Meds kicking in? Loosen that tin foil.

It's not funny to those of us who take such things seriously. The girl is now in her 20's and she filed a police report. It was thrown out of court because Trump's high paid lawyers showed that she didn't have a lawyer. Now she has a lawyer, so it's heading back to litigation. There's also a witness. Allegedly (according to court documents), Trump sexually assaulted her four times, the fourth time having intercourse (taking her virginity). The victim describes being slapped and threatened that if she spoke to anyone about it, she and her family would suffer grave harm. That's one reason why she hasn't spoken up earlier. There's mention of another girl who was also 13 at the time. Maria is missing. Perhaps Maria spoke out, and Trump (or one of his henchmen) followed up on his threat with her. Granted, a person is 'innocent until proven guilty' but that doesn't cancel out the seriousness of the allegations. There's corroborating evidence also.

You know, I believe every word of that with respect to Trump's presumed psychological disorders. So what about Hillary Clinton? Wouldn't you agree she is most likely a sociopath and perhaps a psychopath as well? Anybody who would consider voting for either one of these <deleted> also needs their head examined IMO.

If you want to lump them both in the same cesspool, that's your choice. From my perspective, one has a severely flawed, immature and dangerous character and the other is not.

If you want to lump them both in the same cesspool, that's your choice. From my perspective, one has a severely flawed, immature and dangerous character and the other is not.

We agree on something for once. Hillary is dangerous indeed. Edited by Ulysses G.

Trump is a paedo with a penchant for 13-year-old girls. As such, he probably became an asset fully owned by the intelligence services, the moment he entered the political arena. "Rapist Donald" has a ring to it, don't you think?

Haha...sure, sure. Meds kicking in? Loosen that tin foil.

It's not funny to those of us who take such things seriously. The girl is now in her 20's and she filed a police report. It was thrown out of court because Trump's high paid lawyers showed that she didn't have a lawyer. Now she has a lawyer, so it's heading back to litigation. There's also a witness. Allegedly (according to court documents), Trump sexually assaulted her four times, the fourth time having intercourse (taking her virginity). The victim describes being slapped and threatened that if she spoke to anyone about it, she and her family would suffer grave harm. That's one reason why she hasn't spoken up earlier. There's mention of another girl who was also 13 at the time. Maria is missing. Perhaps Maria spoke out, and Trump (or one of his henchmen) followed up on his threat with her. Granted, a person is 'innocent until proven guilty' but that doesn't cancel out the seriousness of the allegations. There's corroborating evidence also.

You know, I believe every word of that with respect to Trump's presumed psychological disorders. So what about Hillary Clinton? Wouldn't you agree she is most likely a sociopath and perhaps a psychopath as well? Anybody who would consider voting for either one of these <deleted> also needs their head examined IMO.

I won't argue with you with respect to their degrees of unsuitableness for the job. I find them both wanting and will be casting my vote for neither.

I'm no a big fan of Hillary Clinton, but all the same, I can't see Trump winning the race, he's biggest problems

is that he 's demeaning and degrading anyone and every one without worrying and considerations,

and I shudder to think if he continue to do that when he's the president,

I understand that all is fair in politics, but he's taking things in to the ' don't go there, it's too much' realms.....

And can you tell me the name of any candidate previously that has not demeaned or degraded their competition?

All in all he is doing his best in this battle for presidency. He is certainly not the typical politician but maybe this is what the country needs now. someone who does things without worrying what the other guy thinks. and someone who speaks from their heart and not just reading some pre-wriiten script by their aide to say what they think everyone wants to hear.

I am no fan of either and have not voted in a long time because of the idiots presented to be voted for. But Trump may be what the country needs to become powerful and great again and to gain some of their lost monies back. Clinton sure as heck will not be doing this.

The only thing the US needs to do to get some of their 'lost monies' back, is to declare the Federal Reserve unconstitutional and take back ownership for printing your own money instead of it (the Fed) being owned by 13 European banking families. You will wipe 15 Trillion off your debt in a heart beat. The only problem is that such intentions and ambitions lead to dead Presidents.

JFK tried to clean up the U.S. money woes, killed. Reagan also tried, shot. I'm afraid for Trump's life if he wins.

97552" timestamp="1469499240"]

The only thing the US needs to do to get some of their 'lost monies' back, is to declare the Federal Reserve unconstitutional and take back ownership for printing your own money instead of it (the Fed) being owned by 13 European banking families. You will wipe 15 Trillion off your debt in a heart beat. The only problem is that such intentions and ambitions lead to dead Presidents.

It is so sad that people actually believe this tripe.

Just a simple question. If the US defaults on that 15 Trillion in treasury notes, what happens to the holders of those notes? Keeping mind who is the largest holder of those notes (hint: it ain't china )

TH

Well nobody mentioned China did they? The only organization that has been mentioned is the Federal Reserve, a privately owned entity. Nobody is saying default on all the sovereign debt. Get rid of the federal reserve, who swallow up every single dollar of direct tax on US citizens paid to them to pay for the paper money they print. Money laundering at its finest. The country runs on indirect taxes.

The Bloviator. The rancid ghost of Tricky Dick:

President Trump = President Nixon: The Donald in the White House would be Tricky Dick on steroids

Trump is a cheap knockoff of the disgraced 37th president, borrowing only his worst aspects (sub-title)

"Hours before the official launch of the 2016 Republican National Convention in Cleveland, embattled Trump adviser Paul Manafort,

described the presumptive nominee’s acceptance speech like so: We started on the speech a couple of weeks ago.

We looked at previous conventions speeches; the one he focused on, though, was Nixon in 1968.” Bingo!

http://www.salon.com/2016/07/19/president_trump_president_nixon_the_donald_in_the_white_house_would_be_tricky_dick_on_steroids/

Donald Trump Is Channeling Richard Nixon Is it a coincidence that a top Trump adviser has a Nixon tattoo?

"Donald Trump is certainly unlike most Republican presidential candidates of recent years. But as he has come to dominate the GOP's 2016 contest,

there's been a touch of Richard Nixon in the tirade-friendly tycoon."

"At least, Nixonian rhetoric. In the past few weeks, Trump has deployed some of Tricky Dick's most memorable flourishes."

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/07/donald-trump-channeling-richard-nixon

So, the Lemmings are following the recycled game plan of the despicable, disgraced President who was run out of office in shame. cheesy.gif

The game plan of the Bloviator's chief advisor: Roger Stone. The architect of noxious Nixon's campaign of fear, name calling and dirty tricks. clap2.gif

Dunning Kruger.

Edited by iReason

I don't care for constant name-calling.

It puts Trump in the same camp as the Libs on TVF who constantly use immature, derisive and belittling monikers when describing opponents.

Na na na na na..... Cheeto Jesus Cheeto Jesus Cheeto Jesus

We're really, really gonna miss Roger Ailes

97552" timestamp="1469499240"]

It is so sad that people actually believe this tripe.

Just a simple question. If the US defaults on that 15 Trillion in treasury notes, what happens to the holders of those notes? Keeping mind who is the largest holder of those notes (hint: it ain't china )

TH

It is impossible for that to happen. Sure, it's a popular discussion topic out there in wingnuttia, buuuuuuuuuuuuut, that's...silly.

I love this election!

Just when we think Trump can't get any more mean and immature, he comes up with the gem "rotten Hillary" ....because rotton sort of rhymes with her family name; Rodham. Geezo. I've known petty vindictive bottom-feeders with more class than Trump. It says a lot about his rabid fans.