Goal Celebrations

game4shame

• 1 year later...
Robbie Fowler's " eating the grass " celebration against the bluesh#te, the " smack head " celebration again against the bluesh#te and the one were he revealed his dockers t-shirt , best goal celebrations ever :D .

Not sure he was "Eating the grass" more like snorting the powder on the touchline :D

Caused a bit of a stir that did.

What about Stellios' celebrations when he scored for Newcastle and repeatedly kicked the shit out of the advertising hoardings and then turned on his teamates and tried to give them some of the same. :D

Very strange :o

I remember several years ago, Derby were playing the 'Rags'

One of Derbys forwards (for the life of me, I cannot remember his name, I know he played for Middlesborough within the last couple of years)

Anyways he scores for the second time in the match and goes towards the united fans and mouths "Is that two?". I loved it!! :o

One of Derbys forwards (for the life of me, I cannot remember his name, I know he played for Middlesborough within the last couple of years)

Anyways he scores for the second time in the match and goes towards the united fans and mouths "Is that two?". I loved it!! :D

Malcolm "always injured" Christie. :o

Robbie Fowler's " eating the grass " celebration against the bluesh#te, the " smack head " celebration again against the bluesh#te and the one were he revealed his dockers t-shirt , best goal celebrations ever :D .

Not sure he was "Eating the grass" more like snorting the powder on the touchline :D

Caused a bit of a stir that did.

Thats what the lads told Gerrard Houlier the celebration was about and when he gave that explanation to the press after the game everyone had a smirk on their faces :D .............. soz there Houlier :o .

Anyways he scores for the second time in the match and goes towards the united fans and mouths "Is that two?". I loved it!! :D

Malcolm "always injured" Christie. :o

Cheers Toadie, thats him!! It was doing my head in

Loved his celebration though

:D And the winner is ...

3888393960-soccer-barclays-premier-league-arsenal-v-sunderland-emirates-stadium.jpg

:o What gets me is when players get booked for celebrating with fans when they score or pulling their shirt over their head, but get away with murder sometimes while decapitating someone or giving the referee a mouthful of verbal abuse. I know there are rules, but again they are inconsistently followed and a booking for celebrating is just plain daft.

Edited by Sunderland

_44259769_johnson_getty.jpg

sfgbol27.jpg

what are these 2 celebrations all about?

it's been said johnson's 'A' is for Andy but I've seen marcus bent do the same celebration.

these A goal celebrationsare in support for a clothing line set up by zat knight,dont know what its called but obviously it starts with an A.

these A goal celebrationsare in support for a clothing line set up by zat knight,dont know what its called but obviously it starts with an A.

Was he the guy who's transfer fee was a load of tracksuits, or something like that. As he wasn't actually signed with the team he was playing for and so the tracksuits where as a gesture.

Was he the guy who's transfer fee was a load of tracksuits, or something like that. As he wasn't actually signed with the team he was playing for and so the tracksuits where as a gesture.

not to sure about that to be honest,i know zat knight used to play for fulham but not sure who he plays for these days.

<deleted> is this all about? Tevez after scoring yesterday :o

post-19542-1199278762_thumb.jpg

Apparantly he had done this celebration before at Corinthians when his daughter was born, but who knows what it was about yesterday. Maybe a reference to Fergie spitting the dummy, after the previous defeat and the Christmas party? :D

Didn't see Manchester United's match as I was too busy eating prawn sandwiches. Did he get injured falling out a pram or a cradle?

No, he dropped the thousand island dressing on his foot.