Merkel and the days of terror

webfact

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Actually, it wasn't. You have no idea how many people radical Muslims are gong to kill eventually. There are almost daily terrorist attacks all over the world now.

They have been trying to get ahold of a dirty bomb or a nuke for some time now. The jihadis intend to establish a world dominated by Muslims, Islam, and Islamic law. They are seeking the establishment of a worldwide 'caliphate' founded on Shari'a law. ISIS has already a local one going in the Middle East which has caused all kinds of mayhem.

Edited by Ulysses G.

Sure, you can be tolerant all you want. But what use is it if they are not? Islam itself is not a tolerant religion at all.

merkel's attitude of compassion is totally non - related to religion. who cares which god these poor refugees believe in?

they are persecuted, displaced, impoverished and very desperate people and germany, just on the basis of it's own past, has the responsibility do assist.

merkel, as an ex - ddr resident, knows that a lot better than you seem to do.

what is your country of origin?

america? just look at the devastation of your own past: slavery, the civil war, the endless wars you were involved in, many of your own making. you guys would have lost more heads-of-state through assassination than any other country on this planet... and more soldiers through friendly fire than...

britain? what did you do to your fellow countrymen in scotland and ireland ? tolerance???

they who are blameless shall throw the first stone (or something like that). tolerance???

wake up, guys, our future is 'together', not 'against'.

How I wish our future was 'together'.

Yet this is what Muslims in the UK think after so many decades of being 'together':

"Nearly a quarter (23%) supported the introduction of sharia law in some areas of Britain, and 39% agreed that “wives should always obey their husbands. Nearly a third (31%) thought it was acceptable for a British Muslim man to have more than one wife. 52% agreed that homosexuality should be illegal."
I don't believe the numbers are very different in Germany either.

and which one of these issues do you have an issue with?

All of them, same with Merkel I presume wink.png

I wonder what it feels like knowing you'll likely go down in history as a leader who did as much damage to her nation as the likes of Hitlerr, Stalin, and Mao did to their's?

your post shows that, just like your avatar, you are a very uneducated person.

In other words, he has dared to express an opinion that you do not agree with. Try to come up with a sensible argument, instead of hurling hateful insults.

I think no one can hurl more hateful insults than Trump anyway smile.png

Actually, it wasn't. You have no idea how many people radical Muslims are gong to kill eventually. There are almost daily terrorist attacks all over the world now.

They have been trying to get ahold of a dirty bomb or a nuke for some time now. The jihadis intend to establish a world dominated by Muslims, Islam, and Islamic law. They are seeking the establishment of a worldwide 'caliphate' founded on Shari'a law. ISIS has already a local one going in the Middle East which has caused all kinds of mayhem.

Ameen brother.

Sure, you can be tolerant all you want. But what use is it if they are not? Islam itself is not a tolerant religion at all.

merkel's attitude of compassion is totally non - related to religion. who cares which god these poor refugees believe in?

they are persecuted, displaced, impoverished and very desperate people and germany, just on the basis of it's own past, has the responsibility do assist.

america? just look at the devastation of your own past: slavery, the civil war, the endless wars you were involved in, many of your own making. you guys would have lost more heads-of-state through assassination than any other country on this planet... and more soldiers through friendly fire than...

britain? what did you do to your fellow countrymen in scotland and ireland ? tolerance???

they who are blameless shall throw the first stone (or something like that). tolerance???

Together is a nice thing, makes you feel warm and fuzzy, but some things don't go well together. We don't put poo on a sanwich and oils not real good in water.

Go out from the PC and get some blood on your hands, see a live one blown to smitheribes or a mate beheaded. After that tell me how wonderful together is.

Wake up.

One of the first things we use to do arriving at a violent situation is to seperate the 'warring' parties, some folk just wouldn't or shouldn't mix.

Of course the fix isn't that simple, is it?

It's only a matter of time & that dirty bomb will be used.

I don't believe thee has been a greater threat, human destruction of this planet is guaranteed.....only a matter of time now.

For those who keep saying at's just the odd ones, the majority of muslims are horrified bt these attacks,

I say to you remember 9/11 how the muslims celebrated while the rest of the world was in shock, that is how muslims view the west, they are here for a better wealthier life, that is all they still want their religion and culture but with western money.

muslims happy about 9/11

I wonder what it feels like knowing you'll likely go down in history as a leader who did as much damage to her nation as the likes of Hitlerr, Stalin, and Mao did to their's?

So 4 attacks by mentally deranged people out of 1.2 million refugees with no ties to each other that managed to kill 10 people and you are comparing her to Hitler, Stalin and Mao who oversaw the death of what, 40 million people?

You really need to step back and get a grip on yourself.

TH

You need to loosen your grip & get your head out of your backside.

We need a Muslim uprising, the good supposed to outnumber the bad by a mile (so some say) so it should be a walk in the park to get rid of the rotten apples. However, I think that inside they all have empathetic thoughts towards those who kill the infidel, I mean they HAVE TO, it's written in the Koran.

Together is a nice thing, makes you feel warm and fuzzy, but some things don't go well together. We don't put poo on a sanwich and oils not real good in water.

Go out from the PC and get some blood on your hands, see a live one blown to smitheribes or a mate beheaded. After that tell me how wonderful together is.

Wake up.

One of the first things we use to do arriving at a violent situation is to seperate the 'warring' parties, some folk just wouldn't or shouldn't mix.

There is a simple fix - let's all convert to Islam.

Our future is together.

your post shows that, just like your avatar, you are a very uneducated person.

this stupid woman is utterly clueless, too late now silly lady they are in germany amongst you. invited by you, noone else. a lot of these so called immigrants are not mis - placed persons, just in europe for the easy ride

...and your post does exactly the same as the one posted by 'omg...'

these first two posts sum up just about everything that is so totally wrong about this world.

and shows up why people like trump, le pen and wilders - and in the past hitler - have come to power.

This is brilliant. Rarely do we get to see the clarity and dizzying [reasoning] behind the left or other apologists for the status quo. In two posts above the only thing that was done was attack the poster personally. It is inferred that the poster above thinks others are uneducated because... well, who knows? It was never said, only ad hominem attacks.

Such posts really are peeks inside why repairing our civilization from the injuries the left inflicts on us daily is like pushing a rock up a hill. Our rational faculties and votes are counted by... well, emotion posing as reason. The fact is, Merkel is defining herself in a very unpleasant way. As violence increases and lawlessness is more common, one has to reach back to such times to find Merkel's counterpart in German history. Its hardly a stretch to suggest Merkel will be historically maligned for all this deliberate horror.

Sadly, Merkel does not see herself at all as the 'bad guy.' She works off a very different playbook and these 'growing pains' are what the people most deal with in order to reach her and her ilk's multicultural [dys]topia.

Wake up.

Our future is together.

If you were inviting me in a fishing trip or something, I'm in..........but I will pass on your current offer.

You're welcome to join if you like 555555

I'm not sure how any 'sane' person could look at the present situation in Europe and NOT come to the conclusion that there's a problem.

When the water rises in the street and starts flooding houses, it's easy to see, there's a problem.

Day after day, there's senseless killings and a common theme behind them. There's a problem.

Emergency Services personnel are scrambling behind the scene, something is up.

how come folk can't see what's right in front of them? What's that about?

Nah, converting to Islam won't solve the problem, attractive as all that male privilege might be. If you hadn't noticed, they're killing each other more than they're killing us. Besides, I get a rash when I grow a beard.

Wake up.

Our future is together.

If you were inviting me in a fishing trip or something, I'm in..........but I will pass on your current offer.

You're welcome to join if you like 555555

I will, right after Merkel and other similar German politicians do smile.png

I'm not sure how any 'sane' person could look at the present situation in Europe and NOT come to the conclusion that there's a problem.

When the water rises in the street and starts flooding houses, it's easy to see, there's a problem.

Day after day, there's senseless killings and a common theme behind them. There's a problem.

Emergency Services personnel are scrambling behind the scene, something is up.

how come folk can't see what's right in front of them? What's that about?

You should learn to be more tolerant. Now turn the other cheek, or will I have to slap you to make your head turn!

Nah, converting to Islam won't solve the problem, attractive as all that male privilege might be. If you hadn't noticed, they're killing each other more than they're killing us. Besides, I get a rash when I grow a beard.

Come on brother, think about the 72 virgins that await you in heaven (wonder what Merkel thinks of such tenets of Islam as a woman by the way). There's no life like the afterlife cool.png

Edited by mesterm

We need a Muslim uprising, the good supposed to outnumber the bad by a mile (so some say) so it should be a walk in the park to get rid of the rotten apples. However, I think that inside they all have empathetic thoughts towards those who kill the infidel, I mean they HAVE TO, it's written in the Koran.

post-81532-0-89734700-1469670131_thumb.j

Get the figures right. There are approx. 1.7 million new arrivals from the Land of the Fidels, of which possibly 150'000 real genuine refugees. Latter to be recognised as arriving with family, kids, grannies etc. and glad for everything they get. Also significant that they don't insist on halal slaughtered meal of non-pork source and also would drink water carrying a red cross on the label (as paid for by the red cross).

The other 1.5+ million able young men between 20 - 35, a testosterone loaded tsunami of non-integrateble non-GDS-contributioners are not refugees but fall into the category of "asylum chancers". A step in the right direction would be that the biased media gets this right and starts using the right terminology.

my last contribution to this subject:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/how-angela-merkels-open-door-immigration-policy-protects-germany-from-terrorism-in-the-long-run-a7156756.html#commentsDiv

written a few hours ago by a british subject.

take your time to read and understand it.

when all reason, all peace loving compassion and all love for each other has once again been taken to the sword, when politician' hunger for power has burned and maimed and killed your sons and daughters, when there - once again - is nothing but ashes and anguish and despair... i hope the promoters of hatred and violence will not stand there like my parents once did, shrugging their shoulders and claiming 'i knew nothing about it'.

ah, yes, and one more photo from somewhere south of the turkish - syrian border:

these could be your children and grandchildren. when i am having a bad day i look at this photo and know how very, very lucky i am.

Edited by Scott
oversized photo edited out

my last contribution to this subject:

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/how-angela-merkels-open-door-immigration-policy-protects-germany-from-terrorism-in-the-long-run-a7156756.html#commentsDiv

written a few hours ago by a british subject.

take your time to read and understand it.

when all reason, all peace loving compassion and all love for each other has once again been taken to the sword, when politician' hunger for power has burned and maimed and killed your sons and daughters, when there - once again - is nothing but ashes and anguish and despair... i hope the promoters of hatred and violence will not stand there like my parents once did, shrugging their shoulders and claiming 'i knew nothing about it'.

ah, yes, and one more photo from somewhere south of the turkish - syrian border:

these could be your children and grandchildren. when i am having a bad day i look at this photo and know how very, very lucky i am.

It's a sad picture, I don't think anyone can deny that. And I personally don't think it's wrong to let genuinely suffering people like that woman and child in. More countries should have better refugee policies in fact.

Why not Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei, Saudi Arabia (and other rich Gulf states) open up their doors more to such people, are they not Muslim countries themselves? Or why do most refugees not think of moving to those places instead?

From an article you could hopefully read as well: http://www.euronews.com/2015/09/30/why-aren-t-rich-gulf-states-welcoming-syrian-refugeesor-are-they

"Leading NGOs which have worked closely with refugees are fiercely critical of the Gulf states.

The executive director of Human Rights Watch, Kenneth Roth, lashed out at them on Twitter, captioning the photograph of an overloaded migrant vessel with: “Guess how many of these Syrian refugees Saudi Arabia & other Gulf states offered to take? Zero.”
Edited by mesterm

This is more than viciously ridiculous. Mrs Merkel is not perfect, no statesman/woman is perfect, but she is human and she gave Germany a human touch. To compare her to such nasty dictators as Hitler and Stalin is no more than vicious, poisonous propaganda.

What Americans did to the slaves and the American Indians.What the Brits did in ireland and Scotland.there is a point to all that.And i am for remembering that. But the Op says "our future is together,not against each other.But the people who commit these dreadful crimes dont want to be together.They want to rule the world under the black flag of Islaam.They want to be able to subjugate women and have sex with children.They want to bring back stoning,beheading, throwing people from great heights for being gay.They want to have absolute control over everybody.And he talks about "the future together? seriously? is this the future he wants,because ,believe me,thats what he will get.A reign of terror.
Merkal was wrong with a capital W and i hope she spends the rest of her life in retirement reflecting as to how she invited an aggressive army into her homeland.Thats what happens when you dont listen to the people.Why was there no referendum?.Our last prime minister knows that to his cost.

The moderate Muslims are just as devout Muslims, who are convinced that it is best for everyone, if all live by the rules of the Quran.