Runaway Phuket drug suspect recaptured

snoop1130

Runaway Phuket drug suspect recaptured
Chanida Summast

post-249866-0-40745600-1469710592_thumb.
Phinyo Chowyos, 30, was last seen under a bridge near the Thalang Municipality offices on Thepkrasattri Rd. Photo: Eakkapop Thongtub

PHUKET:-- Police have today (July 28) confirmed that the runaway drug suspect who escaped custody while being transported to Thalang Police Station in the back of a police pickup truck in the early hours of Tuesday morning (July 26) has been apprehended and is now in custody at Phuket Provincial Prison.

Phinyo Chowyos, 30, and his fellow drug suspect companion Nattapong Chaiamart, 23, both jumped out of the pickup truck after officers parked in front of Thalang Police Station.

Officers managed to recapture Nattapong, but they were still searching for Phinyo, who was last seen under a bridge near the Thalang Municipality offices on Thepkrasattri Rd. (see story here.).

Sakoo Police Chief Col Jirasak Siamsak today confirmed to The Phuket News that his officers recaptured Phinyo near his home in Pa Khlok

Full Story: http://www.thephuketnews.com/runaway-phuket-drug-suspect-recaptured-58443.php#QEeocTiKyERXjtM6.97

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2016-07-28

Drug suspect? so what does that mean? I am no longer interested in reading anything about,sting operations,drug dealers,petty arrests for people with ,sometimes less than a gramme on their person.i dont want to read about a mass police operation where millions of baht's worth of drugs are found,only to hear nothing else regarding the out come of the perps trials and sentences handed down.

i want to read that the Mr big of,what ever province was arrested for supplying millions of baht's worth and has been sentenced to 30 years.I want to read about the drug traffickers,caught and the haul will prevent more people being indoctrinated into the vile addiction.I want to read about bus,minivan,motor cy boys being charged with endangering the lives of the public and being given 10 years.i want the names of all the elite people,involved,and their subordinates,in the uniformed brotherhood,made known,arrested and handed big sentences,

Until that happens(and i know it never will) i refuse to read the puppet,reports of minor activities and its employees being caught.

its f#####g boring,and it doesn't impress me any more.

These arrests happen so often that zi can see why the above poster chooses to ignore them...it really limits his ability to complain about the police not doing anything when the paper is always full of them making arrests and doing good police work.

By refusing to read the articles the above poster can continue his schpiel in complete ignorance.

Drug suspect? so what does that mean? I am no longer interested in reading anything about,sting operations,drug dealers,petty arrests for people with ,sometimes less than a gramme on their person.i dont want to read about a mass police operation where millions of baht's worth of drugs are found,only to hear nothing else regarding the out come of the perps trials and sentences handed down.

i want to read that the Mr big of,what ever province was arrested for supplying millions of baht's worth and has been sentenced to 30 years.I want to read about the drug traffickers,caught and the haul will prevent more people being indoctrinated into the vile addiction.I want to read about bus,minivan,motor cy boys being charged with endangering the lives of the public and being given 10 years.i want the names of all the elite people,involved,and their subordinates,in the uniformed brotherhood,made known,arrested and handed big sentences,

Until that happens(and i know it never will) i refuse to read the puppet,reports of minor activities and its employees being caught.

Take a chill pill,biggrin.png you're going to give yourself a heart attack.

"both jumped out of the pickup truck" - would it hurt to secure your prisoners, after all, these ones didn't hand themselves in.

"officers recaptured Phinyo near his home in Pa Khlok" - He escapes and returns to the area near his home. This guy is either stupid, or doesn't care about the BiB and the consequences. Probably both.

good police work? in my ignorance? seriously? When was the last guy who is involved in manufacturing the stuff arrested/ What was his name? How many years did he get? Do you,in your ignorance deny that its the very people that tell us everyday of the success they are having in catching the dealers,that is the reason why this country will never get any form of control of this problem.They control it.No sooner has a dealer been arrested than the stuff is back out on the street again.Why arent they getting information from those low down on the chain to give up their suppliers and so on.Are you also not aware that the drugs available are used as an opiate for the masses.A stupefied populace,is controllable due to its need for its fix.That is how the powers that be can rule the ignorant and uneducated.Its plain to see,its proven every day,That is why Thailand can never advance to becoming any further than 3rd world.The uniformed mafia have a grip on the drug dealing,supplying and trafficking,along with their allies,Cambodia,Burma,and Malaysia.

have you never heard the saying,'why bite the hand that feeds it'

good police work? in my ignorance? seriously? When was the last guy who is involved in manufacturing the stuff arrested/ What was his name? How many years did he get? Do you,in your ignorance deny that its the very people that tell us everyday of the success they are having in catching the dealers,that is the reason why this country will never get any form of control of this problem.They control it.No sooner has a dealer been arrested than the stuff is back out on the street again.Why arent they getting information from those low down on the chain to give up their suppliers and so on.Are you also not aware that the drugs available are used as an opiate for the masses.A stupefied populace,is controllable due to its need for its fix.That is how the powers that be can rule the ignorant and uneducated.Its plain to see,its proven every day,That is why Thailand can never advance to becoming any further than 3rd world.The uniformed mafia have a grip on the drug dealing,supplying and trafficking,along with their allies,Cambodia,Burma,and Malaysia.

have you never heard the saying,'why bite the hand that feeds it'

Wow, you are certsinly a "Big Picture" kind of guy.

Two lowly drug dealers has you connecting dots all the way up to opiates for the masses and global powers.

Take a chill pill,biggrin.png you're going to give yourself a heart attack.

Those chill pills if you get caught with them your a drug suspect can can go to jail cheesy.gif