Thai stepfather rapes one year old - Cambodian mother feeds her hot water to stop her crying

webfact

These animals should not be allowed to live.

I think you have insulted animals...these scumbags aren't worthy of that title and should be exterminated. But I think I would give the child's biological father first option at just how he might like to do that. Totally and utterly sickening

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the people against the death penalty, please read this story and have a rethink.

I am against the death penalty period. Too many innocent people killed without proper appeals in the justice system.

Although im sure this man will get murdered in jail from fellow inmates though. His actions are just revolting.

For the people against the death penalty, please read this story and have a rethink.

The story was horrendous but still enacting the death penalty as law is not the answer. No person of sound mind would commit such an act. And if you believe the mentally ill should be put to death then perhaps we should start with all the children with down syndrome.

I would kill him twice if I could, maybe I'm mentally ill

No no no, not the death penalty, too easy on him.

Put him in a room with half a dozen mothers for 24hrs, THEN put what's left of him in jail and tell the inmates what he's done!

This man has to be tortured and put in prison for 100 years. Death penality would be a gift to him. This is so disgusting. What has happened to the human race ? An animal would never do such a heinous and horrible thing.

The story was horrendous but still enacting the death penalty as law is not the answer. No person of sound mind would commit such an act. And if you believe the mentally ill should be put to death then perhaps we should start with all the children with down syndrome.

I would kill him twice if I could, maybe I'm mentally ill

Once is usually enough. So yes, maybe you have anger management issues.

I would gladly go to prison for the remainder of my life,if i could get the chance to exterminate both these pieces of waste material,no excuse whatsoever should be taken for this crime,this is one case where the public should be allowed to deal out the punishment.Especially the woman who failed to take the child to hospital in the first instance.Just unbelievable,the poor child doesent bear thinking about.

What would it achieve? The man and woman both are either insane or dangerously stupid and should certainly not be allowed to have children, but that applies to untold millions of so-called parents on the planet.

Do you think either of them would have been deterred by the death penalty? I dont.

Sterilising stupid people at puberty would be much more effective and would solve many of the world's other problems too.

What would it achieve? Where I come from it's called "thinning the herd".

This crime is heinous beyond belief and needs heinous treatment, ( and before you all shout about that statement please read on and then comment)

I am only opposed to the death penalty for this reason.

The death penalty is in its self both a relief and a release because the only punishment contained within it is the wait for the penalty to be carried out,after which there is no punishment.

However it can not be beyond the wit of man to impose upon people deserving of the death penalty a form of punishment that will remind them of their depravity every second of their life there after.

This punishment should be carried out for the rest of natural life and not enacted in such a way that it kills them, it should be carried out without compromise and without any considerations of the remonstrations of stupid do gooders and the knee benders among us.

It has to be remembered that this human rubbish was 21 before he carried out his crime so how can we know at puberty that he would do such a thing.

But now that he has,humanity should come up with punishment that will make him and his kind rue the day for the rest of his / her natural life, and simply locking him up is not any where good enough, his kind need to be reminded of the pain they inflict on the victim every second of everyday.

My wish and hope is that this child makes a full recovery but if she does not I hope that her death will not be in vain and that the powers that be will have the balls to come up with punishment which exceeds the crime.

These days , there is not a lot that can surprise me anymore .

But these two "people" are definitely the lowest of the lowest .

There is no way to compare them to animals , as animals would not do something alike ...

This sort of behaviour is not as rare as you might, at first, think. I don't know whether it is still happening today but certainly a while back in South Africa such acts were not unknown after some local "traditional medicine practitioner" announced that a man who had AIDS could be cured if he had sex with a child. The consequences of that statement in a country ravaged by AIDS where knowledge of "real medicine" is sketchy and where, at the time, treatment for AIDS with proper medication was hard to come by, are easy to imagine.

These days , there is not a lot that can surprise me anymore .

But these two "people" are definitely the lowest of the lowest .

There is no way to compare them to animals , as animals would not do something alike ...

Animals regularly engage in murder, "rape," infanticide, cannibalism, and other cruelties amongst and between themselves, so your post doesn't really scan. I think the point is that we as humans have a developed a moral sense to reject these base instincts. Edited by OMGImInPattaya

What would it achieve? The man and woman both are either insane or dangerously stupid and should certainly not be allowed to have children, but that applies to untold millions of so-called parents on the planet.

Do you think either of them would have been deterred by the death penalty? I dont.

Sterilising stupid people at puberty would be much more effective and would solve many of the world's other problems too.

He would seek out another child, your solution is no good

How would he find one if in jail?

Do you think either one of them would NOT be deterred from committing another such crime if the death penalty were imposed? They would be dead; thus, deterred from any further crime. What difference does it make if the death penalty deters others or not--it ends the possibility of criminals repeating their crimes.

If others commit similar crimes; the death penalty would deter them from committing any more crimes too.

As would a permanent jail sentence.

"...Laem Chabang Hospital who said that they were treating a Cambodian girl aged 1 year 5 months who had a broken right arm, broken left thighbone, ruptured genitals and a swollen mouth consistent with being fed hot water."

Take them both out back and shoot them in the back of the head twice.

Next case.

Edited by NCC1701A

"On Thursday last week she went out to buy lunch and when she returned she saw that her daughter's genital area was wounded and there was blood coming from her vagina."

So her well-developed maternal instincts kicked in immediately and she did nothing until the following week.

I suppose her "husband" did not consider having sex with her instead of her baby daughter.....

My wife told me about this story yesterday. According to her the child died. There are plenty of places in Thailand to seek your sexual gratification so I cannot comprehend why someone would even consider doing this to a baby.