Use of “Nose Secret” warned

webfact

Use of “Nose Secret” warned

714_Nose-wpcf_728x409.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The Ministry of Public Health today warned people of danger from using a new product called "Nose Secret" to reshape the nose without surgery saying it could cause infection in the nose and unexpected fatal incident.

Warning of the non-surgical came after advertisements of the Nose Secret went viral on the social media with claim it could give attractive nose shape quickly and easily without any surgery.

Dr Suwanchai Watanayingcharoenchai, deputy permanent secretary of the ministry, said the product could become a health hazard if it is used for a long time because it is a  hardened object and inflexible.

Long pressing in the nose by the hardened object could cause scar tissue and led to nose infection, he warned.

He also warned people not to use the object in the nose while going to sleep as it could obstruct nasal passage, and result in unexpected fatal incident.

Nose Secret consists of a pair of curved and comfortable splints that is placed at the inside edge of each nostril to make nose look narrower and straighter, instantly.

It comes in various sizes from very small to large noses.

Advertisement claims this DIY Nose Secret is easy to use and remove.

Moreover, its small size allows you to carry it anywhere, even if you are travelling. Nose Secret is the key to boosting your confidence without spending a fortune.

Source: http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/use-nose-secret-warned/

-- Thai PBS 2016-08-01

Why not ban all kind of fake cosmetic surgeries ??

I have seen many go to illegal clinics through Line app, which completes the deal ?

I have seen number of ladies queuing up in MBK for all kind of alterations. I am sure they will earn some extra perks after fake jobs, but is it worth after turned 40 or 50 pay for your health for rest of your life ?

Anyone can make out the fake boobs in Thailand, because real size is much smaller.

I think Thai nose's are cute. Why Thai's want a Roman nose is beyond me. 

They need to watch Roxanne (1987) movie and be happy with the nose's they have.

[Media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urdf4g-LXk4[/media]

Edited by Wilsonandson