ThaiVisa.com 'wants to show notifications'

dick dasterdly

You get a pop-up when someone posts in a thread you've posted in or when someone likes one of your posts (plus a bunch of other options).

You can configure what happens by clicking on the bell symbol top right of the page and choosing "Notification settings"

7 minutes ago, Crossy said:

You get a pop-up when someone posts in a thread you've posted in or when someone likes one of your posts (plus a bunch of other options).

You can configure what happens by clicking on the bell symbol top right of the page and choosing "Notification settings"

Many thanks!

It's a browser function. You'll find the same if you use Facebook in Chrome.

If you allow it, you will get brief pop-ups in the bottom right hand corner.

I find it a pain the ar$e so I disabled it.

Note: You can't change it through Notification settings, it's a Browser function.

Edited by Chicog

4 hours ago, Crossy said:

What bell symbol?   I see no bell symbol ANYWHERE.

Please go into your settings and adjust them or you will get an email everytime someone oosts on a thread youve posted in.....also not a fan of getting notifications on my browser when im not even logged in. 

Disabled with gusto.