Is this real cruelty?

Can you believe this cruelty? They put in the same cage those poor pigeons with this bird of prey (eagle?) One can see on the ground the remains of a freshly devoured pigeon.

The big bird does not even need to finish his prey since he has many more that cannot flee. OK I understand (maybe) a bird of prey cannot be fed with dead birds

for his own equilibrium? So giving him a living pigeon or any bird for his meal time would be understandable, but a handful of pigeons full time in the same cage, 

watching others being butchered waiting their own turn is hardly acceptable. In my book at least. Or I am over sensitive? What about other members opinion?

Personally I am truly disgusted, right or wrong? I posted on Samui Forum because It is happening on Samui I guess on general topics forum it would have had more views

but it is not the goal.

IMG_0730.thumb.jpg.7799dd925aae3c44f9ce5

I really doubt western zoos do the same because too many people would complain. They may give a predator (snake) live prey to eat (mouse) but I have never seen them give them too many to eat at one time so that the others could watch their "companions" get killed and devoured.

Those flying rats, pigeons, are dirty creatures especially around high rise buildings. Piles of crap all over the place. Our condo association has some logical people. They allowed a couple cats in each building. There are still too many flying rats bur they are considerably thinned down. I'm OK however they get rid of them.

Archived