Karnkanok developer

Beng

I have some minor issues with my condo (One Plus) bought from Karnkanok. It came with an initial warranty of 5 years.During the first 2 years, I needed them twice for an window seal and  something else. I just rang their customer support no. and the problem was solved within days.

Now i have a moist patch underneath a window and need them to come and fix that. Probably only a faulty silicon seal.

But, with 3 years of warranty left, the customer service no. is not being answered anymore and I cannot find any other phone no. to contact them.

Has anyone a contact no. ?

Thanks everyone. There is a sales office in Chiang Mai Business park as well.

I went there today and was told to report the damage to our juristic person office.

The thing is, Karnkanok 'After Sales service' have apparently only one guy working. I know him and have to say that he always does a good job.

As KKN has sold (and still sell) hundreds of condos and houses, the poor guy cannot cope with all the work. So the juristic office is being told that you are put you on a waiting list.

We have a lose stair panel in our stairwell, Since reporting to it KKN 6 weeks ago, nothing has been done. In the meantime other little damages ocurred. So the waiting list gets longer and longer and longer.

I do not mind being in a queue, but this is ridiculously slow. If it drags on like that, the warranty will finally expire.

A very poor performance from one of CM leading developers.

2 hours ago, Beng said:

Thanks everyone. There is a sales office in Chiang Mai Business park as well.

I went there today and was told to report the damage to our juristic person office.

The thing is, Karnkanok 'After Sales service' have apparently only one guy working. I know him and have to say that he always does a good job.

As KKN has sold (and still sell) hundreds of condos and houses, the poor guy cannot cope with all the work. So the juristic office is being told that you are put you on a waiting list.

We have a lose stair panel in our stairwell, Since reporting to it KKN 6 weeks ago, nothing has been done. In the meantime other little damages ocurred. So the waiting list gets longer and longer and longer.

I do not mind being in a queue, but this is ridiculously slow. If it drags on like that, the warranty will finally expire.

A very poor performance from one of CM leading developers.

TiT

Just go look at Karnkanok 1 out on the 1317 to see how they look after things.. 

They built that entire project on badly filled rice land without sufficient compacting or waiting (or foundations) roads cracked, foundations cracked, walls falling down, and a constant series of badly performed patch ups and on the cheap repairs and painting over. 

Total disaster and no wonder so many are unoccupied, derelict, and generally falling apart. In any sane legal system they would have been sued out of existence for such shoddy work. 

We saw their projects and while the price point is attractive we decided against it in the end as many gave us the same feedback on the workmanship and problems later.

It seems Pruksa has a good reputation along with the 2 big boys L&H & Sansiri.