America seen from abroad: arrogant, nice, tech-savvy, free

webfact

19 hours ago, Redline said:

Hahaaa, but Fox News doesn't make you queasy?  Open your mind brother.  If you watch Fox, and these movies, I'm afraid you can't be taken seriously anyway.  Granted, there are a lot of idiots there, but it's a big populated country.  There are a lot of idiots in every country.  Education doesn't have everything to do with it ether, but I suggest you change your media choices because those are choices of the "uneducated":gigglem:

Oh, it definitely does! It is so frustrating to me as a conservative that the information that they broadcast is dispensed by such nauseating characters as Bill O'Reilly.  Why the heck they can't get some half-decent but right-wing presenters I don't know.

As for the video of Watter's World... I really tried to find one that wasn't introduced by O'Reilly, but failed. Anyway, Watters makes me laugh, just have to ignore the buffoon O'Reilly.

On 8/4/2016 at 2:14 AM, american12bthai said:

this article contradicts the current thai governments actions. and shold be under investigation for making the government look bad. 

thais like money. not americans not europeans, money.  if you have money in your wallet, they like you. 

and soon its going to get worse. with thai on thai crime SPIKE. if your white with land... be careful. 

as tourist fear to give out PRIVATE information as they enter thailand, lesssss and lesss are coming,.... and more and more chinese are exploiting. this screws thailand.  fine by me.  Im betting against. 

"

if you have money in your wallet, they like you. "

You are right.  My wife likes me more when there is money in my wallet.  

She just hates putting money in my wallet if she finds my wallet empty of money.  She also likes it much more now that I am retired and do not travel as much.  She puts much, much less money in my wallet now.  

And yes, my wife is Thai, likes money, and hates that I spend my money rather than keeping my money in my wallet!!

330 million people......maybe 300 million never travel outside North America???  crazy guess

usually poor people don't travel....but Thailand is likely an exception

if rich, they can easily get impatient and act pretentious...more often than not

confident, yes

outspoken, yes

overweight, mostly

smart, depends on the topic

free, depends on definition

happy, who knows

generous, it's relative

do they all live in NYC, of course!!!!  lol