Tourist Visa?

Hello and Good Day to All.

I have a Good friend from S. Korea who's currently on a T.R Visa.  It's about to expire very soon. Can she do a border run to Laos and apply at the Thai Consulate and apply for a T.R.?  All she needs is her valid passport and of course fill out the form and provide 2 photos.  Is that right, am I missing anything? The T.R. will be for 60 days but can be extended for another 30 if needed.  Please confirm if this is indeed possible.  Thank you

South Koreans get a 90 day visa exempt entry when they renter the country. Is that what she has now or has she applied for tourist visa previously?

If she she is not on a visa exempt entry now she should be able to leave and re-entry the country for another 90 day entry with out a problem.

4 minutes ago, Jasper4one said:

Hi Ubonjoe

She applied for a T.R. before this one. So, she can apply for another is that ok? She will get 60 DAYS when she stamps back in right. What about if she wants to extend it 30 days or ?   Thanks a Bunch

I pointing out she does not need tourist visas to get a stay of 90 days. She could just do a border hop to get 90 days.

She can apply for another tourist visa and then extend the 60 day entry from it for 30 at an immigration office.