Trump critics urge RNC to replace Trump in special meeting

webfact

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Nobody likes the guy, especially for president.  But we despise what's become of the political process in America even more than we dislike Trump.  Hillary is a big part of that process.  Trump isn't.

Well, I am happy to see you have rationalized your vote for Trump. As much as I dislike Trump, I dislike Hillary; so my rationalization isn't easy--I keep hoping it's all a horrible nightmare and I'll soon wake-up

1 hour ago, impulse said:

Nobody likes the guy, especially for president.  But we despise what's become of the political process in America even more than we dislike Trump.  Hillary is a big part of that process.  Trump isn't.

Really?

Trump embraces fundraising, not transparency

As Donald Trump hustles to close the cash gap with Hillary Clinton, he is embarking on his most aggressive fundraising push yet — but his team is refusing to name the bundlers across the country who are helping grease an operation that raised a stronger-than-expected $80 million in July.

“The fact that he has not released his bundlers is very upsetting,” said Sheila Krumholz, executive director of the Center for Responsive Politics. “This is a basic piece of information that the voters need: Who is bankrolling the campaign? And who are the bag men who are holding out the bags collecting the contributions?”

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2016/08/donald-trump-fundraising-bundlers-226803#ixzz4Gt8WDbeI 

6 hours ago, impulse said:

So you don't think that a reality show (tag line: "you're fired") guy who started his political career by going on multiple talk shows claiming that the sitting president of the US was a foriegn born muslim shows what is really wrong with the political process?

You are indulging in serious false equivalency and likely do not even know it.

TH 

The Republican Party is like the heads of a large family asking the kids what they'd like to do for fun on the weekend.   Most of the kids clamor for going to ride off-road-vehicles while shooting guns.  Mom and dad don't think it's a good idea, but they already said they would abide by what the majority of kids wanted.   Within a short while of riding the vehicles up and down steep hills, they notice some are tipping over, necks getting broken, and the guns the revelers are carrying are shooting themselves in the feet.  Mom and dad want to stop the disaster, but the kids keep going with their self-destructive orgy.  Wheeee!   This is fun, daddy!