Thai officials want to create zoning for Pokémon Go

webfact

Thai officials want to create zoning for Pokémon Go

By Coconuts Bangkok

fullsizerender_12_1.jpg

BANGKOK: -- The National Broadcasting Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) is hoping to restrict zoning for the Pokémon Go game after receiving several complaints from people who are disturbed by the trainers, or players, of the game.

Thakorn Tantasit, secretary of NBTC, said he will discuss with True Corporation Co. Ltd., who holds license of Pokemon Go in Thailand, how to restrict the locations of Pokéstops after several people made complaints, via its hotline, that players have been invading government offices and hospitals to catch the digital monsters.

He said that, in the initial phase, important government offices and the places that “hold up national security” should be free of Pokémons, Manager reported.

Full story: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2016/08/08/thai-officials-want-create-zoning-pokemon-go

coconts_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Coconuts Bangkok 2016-08-09

5 minutes ago, kannot said:

little  things please little  minds.................... a lot are pleased in Thailand

What a terribly wrong post.

For a start, this Pokemon thing seems biggest in the USA(no comment) and it was the Japanese who invented it. 

Oh, wait a minute, your a basher so it quite acceptable to come out with a racial comment such as Thai people have small minds.

You wouldn't be married to any of these small-minded people would you?

5 minutes ago, koolkarl said:

The world is full of airheads who don't even know who Julius Caesar was.

I doubt that.  Everybody knows that he was the guy who owned the house the four guys in the Hangover movie stayed at.  Sheesh, we're not idiots!  

'He said that, in the initial phase, important government offices and the places that “hold up national security” should be free of Pokémons, Manager reported' 

Sounds like right now that Pokemon is Thailand's biggest national security threat. Don't worry though; no one can just through the tight security and mental detectors unimpeded. 

56 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

What a terribly wrong post.

For a start, this Pokemon thing seems biggest in the USA(no comment) and it was the Japanese who invented it. 

Oh, wait a minute, your a basher so it quite acceptable to come out with a racial comment such as Thai people have small minds.

You wouldn't be married to any of these small-minded people would you?

most of your  post is irrelevant as this is a "Thai" forum however I repeat "little  things pls little  minds" NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY your'e  in.

I know speaking the truth about Thailand is for you a "Thai basher"

"important government offices and the places that “hold up national security” should be free of Pokémons, "

There are already enough little monsters "working" there?

Can't have just anyone wandering in and realising how little is being done, although on the other hand it would be convenient for the employees not to have to leave the office to play the game

2 hours ago, kannot said:

most of your  post is irrelevant as this is a "Thai" forum however I repeat "little  things pls little  minds" NO MATTER WHAT COUNTRY your'e  in.

You weren't speaking the truth about Thailand... you were making the typical moronic statement that Thais are.... (place dumb racist statement here).....

1 hour ago, trainman34014 said:

The people who designed and marketed this game should be publicly executed and the whole thing should be banned by Government's Worldwide.

Party Poopers quote of the day !!

I see no party.

Just the uneducated in pursuit of the unwarranted.

3 hours ago, kannot said:

Are you really trying to squirm your way out of saying that a lot of Thais have little minds?

If you forgot, you said, " little  things please little  minds.................... a lot are pleased in Thailand ".

You have the audacity to say this is  not Thai bashing. My God man get some integrity.

Do you have any of these people as friends or relatives?

1 hour ago, PremiumLane said:

You weren't speaking the truth about Thailand... you were making the typical moronic statement that Thais are.... (place dumb racist statement here).....

Okay. Thais are .... dumb and racist :D

Edited by dageurreotype

48 minutes ago, Johnniey said:

Are you really trying to squirm your way out of saying that a lot of Thais have little minds?

If you forgot, you said, " little  things please little  minds.................... a lot are pleased in Thailand ".

You have the audacity to say this is  not Thai bashing. My God man get some integrity.

Do you have any of these people as friends or relatives?

Squirming- Audacity..........funny........ no I dont have any of these little minds for friends or family thankfully

2 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

No that would be "ALL" not what I stated, but dont let that get in the way of your "moronic" insults:P

Edited by kannot

since they obtained the licence for pokemon go.

how can that be difficult to grasp?

Not difficult to grasp at all providing they have now done so since the master licence they obtained for Pokemon in Thailand from the Pokemon Company in December 2014 only covered merchandising and TV rights and did not include games.

http://www.telecomasia.net/content/truemove-be-ordered-set-pokemon-no-go-zones?section=TOP+STORIES&utm_source=marketo&utm_medium=newsletter&utm_content=&utm_campaign=telecomasia&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiTWpBMlpUazVOelZrTVdZeCIsInQiOiIxZFFoc3hpU2plUjNSUm43bXc2WlFqWkcrWThMeW9WcXZ2ZUxSQWp3c3FucnNKa0RybHl6elNlbEJyRTNBU0dBSEt5cCs1NVJKWnU0Q3Z2Q2Nwa1JcL01DSG5XWm01UTdiZW5cL1FUTVJuVnpjPSJ9