Thai officials want to create zoning for Pokémon Go

webfact

6 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Sounds like right now that Pokemon is Thailand's biggest national security threat. Don't worry though; no one can just through the tight security and mental detectors unimpeded. 

Aye, we can't have those Pokemon threatening national security can we??

Should issue a smart phone to all Government official so they can chase after those national security threats and blast them away with the 44...

Could make some nice reporting: "Government officials chasing pokemon.. away from Government buildings"... :cheesy:

Then the PM should go hunt for that Pokemon king and hold it for attitude adjustments :clap2:

All is good, they go their priorities right...

Just awaiting an announcement from the Ministry of Tourism now: will those Pokemons be good or bad for the tourist numbers?? :whistling:

Edited by CantSpell

10 hours ago, PremiumLane said:

You weren't speaking the truth about Thailand... you were making the typical moronic statement that Thais are.... (place dumb racist statement here).....

and exactly what are you then  oh wise one

(i am married and lived 17 years here) but in general they are as **** as ****** and their education system is designed to keep doing just this

now argue that one!

Edited by poohy

2 hours ago, poohy said:

and exactly what are you then  oh wise one

(i am married and lived 17 years here) but in general they are as **** as ****** and their education system is designed to keep doing just this

now argue that one!

And your wife is an exception is she?

Please day what you mean instead of xxxxx as xxxxxxxx.

10 hours ago, kannot said:

No that would be "ALL" not what I stated, but dont let that get in the way of your "moronic" insults:P

Unbelievable, still trying to get out of saying what you did. 

Pathetic now, just pathetic.

His calling your post moronic was very accurate. Racist people like you you are driving away all the old posters with your constant negative, derogatory remarks about Thais. 

I feel sorry for your wife having to put up with your attitude.

On August 9, 2016 at 8:07 AM, digibum said:

I doubt that.  Everybody knows that he was the guy who owned the house the four guys in the Hangover movie stayed at.  Sheesh, we're not idiots!  

Caesar? No, stupid.  He's the guy who invented the salad with all that parmesan cheese. 

Edited by Fookhaht