How to get Thai women walkimg fast. Secrets exposed

JJGreen

The current girl enjoys walking about as much as taking a bath in crushed glass.

Forced to walk 500 metres she dawdles and complains, weaving randomly across the sidewalk complaining of sun, heat, sore feet

Yet there are times she walks faster than me...staying a pace or two ahead, giving way to no pedestrian or motorcycle.

There is one commonality about the times she does a fast paced walk.

Food.

Either she is hungry and going for food at a restaurant or she has just bought some food and is bringing it back to the apartment.

At these times she could represent Thailand at Olympics walking

Don't underestimate the pull and promise of somtum and sausage sticks to get her moving.

My wife has climbed mountains with me in Nepal. Our field is a 1/2km from the house and she walks there as often as she takes her motorcycle, and often carries stuff back. When she is working out there she brings her lunch and stays out there all day, while I prefer to go home and make something and get out of the elements for a while. 

I just thought I would add this so the thread wasn't all about generalisations.

My wife is also a slow walker. No matter how slow I walk she always manages to fall behind. I sometimes start talking to her only to end up talking to myself with her nowhere in sight as she has disappeared into a shop without telling me. The only way we can arrive anywhere together is if we hold hands when walking. That way with me tugging her on and she dragging me back we move at an average pace that ensures we don't get overtaken by anyone with a zimmerframe.

I don't think I've ever witnessed another culture that is as food hawkish.....Their punctuality punctual at meal times - never miss the chance to look at what others are eating or eyeing every food cart - display stand or fruit vendor as if they'll miss something if they don't take a peek.....Either walking or from the car.....

Before I married my wife I'd eat when hungry.....Sometimes once or twice a day - sometimes everything in sight......Those days are over....

I've learnt that when walking in Bangkok to watch out for food cart zones - all the locals slow down or stop to look at the food - even if they're eating food at the time.  In my early days here I would walk into the back of people as they hit brakes to eye the food.

12 minutes ago, augustwest said:

The guys who have slow walking woman should be thankful. If I even blink my wife is gone. Then I spend 10 minutes hunting her down

You and me both , i dare not turn my head ,cause when i look back she is gone , wish i knew how she does it ,

For some weird reason. My gf leans into me and makes it near impossible to walk in a straight line. It really bugs me as she also adds in a shirt sleeve tugging as well. The only relief I get is when she darts to get ahead of people going up or down an escalator. 

On 8/9/2016 at 8:29 PM, pgrahmm said:

I don't think I've ever witnessed another culture that is as food hawkish.....Their punctuality punctual at meal times - never miss the chance to look at what others are eating or eyeing every food cart - display stand or fruit vendor as if they'll miss something if they don't take a peek.....Either walking or from the car.....

Before I married my wife I'd eat when hungry.....Sometimes once or twice a day - sometimes everything in sight......Those days are over....

Maybe cause she knows you're going to pay for everything?

On 8/13/2016 at 6:25 PM, NickJ said:

For some weird reason. My gf leans into me and makes it near impossible to walk in a straight line. It really bugs me as she also adds in a shirt sleeve tugging as well. The only relief I get is when she darts to get ahead of people going up or down an escalator. 

How long has she been your gf? The past week?

On 09/08/2016 at 8:16 PM, canuckamuck said:

My wife has climbed mountains with me in Nepal. Our field is a 1/2km from the house and she walks there as often as she takes her motorcycle, and often carries stuff back. When she is working out there she brings her lunch and stays out there all day, while I prefer to go home and make something and get out of the elements for a while. 

I just thought I would add this so the thread wasn't all about generalisations.

My Mrs regularly does 10km fun runs, goes the gym etc etc...so all i could suggest to the OP is not to get his next GF out of a bar, the give away being her dislike for sunlight and being on her feet 

34 minutes ago, mesterm said:

Maybe cause she knows you're going to pay for everything?

Nope - one of the most frugal, down to earth people I've ever known.....

Never asks for a thing.....If she sees something she wants she buys it....

She was taught from youth not to spend money buying big/frivolous things......To save her money for food.......

My answer was about the Thai food culture....Food excites them.....

Edited by pgrahmm

About 10 years ago in Hua-Hin me and TW were going to play a game of pool in Night Valentine Bar ( not sure if still there) I walked in and the mamasan said " You wan girl sit wid you ? ". I said no my girl will be here some time soon so best I sit and wait. We had been walking for 15 mins but I still had to wait 3 mins for her to appear.

19 minutes ago, pgrahmm said:

Nope - one of the most frugal, down to earth people I've ever known.....

Never asks for a thing.....If she sees something she wants she buys it....

She was taught from youth not to spend money buying big/frivolous things......To save her money for food.......

My answer was about the Thai food culture....Food excites them.....

Even with arms full of food bags or having just eaten they are constantly scanning for something they didn't know they were hungry for

34 minutes ago, Witblitz said:

My Mrs regularly does 10km fun runs, goes the gym etc etc...so all i could suggest to the OP is not to get his next GF out of a bar, the give away being her dislike for sunlight and being on her feet 

Dude...you need to tone down the judgements.  The girl has  probably never been to a bar in her life

On 8/9/2016 at 8:25 PM, Denim said:

My wife is also a slow walker. No matter how slow I walk she always manages to fall behind. I sometimes start talking to her only to end up talking to myself with her nowhere in sight as she has disappeared into a shop without telling me. The only way we can arrive anywhere together is if we hold hands when walking. That way with me tugging her on and she dragging me back we move at an average pace that ensures we don't get overtaken by anyone with a zimmerframe.

...a baby harness would work...someone told me years ago it originated by walking in single file through the forest and fields..just something they do to this day..i thought perhaps they were not proud to be seen side by side..i laughed to myself when i read yours had disappeared into a shop leaving you to chat away to yourself...who knows..nothing much seems to worry them.

Untitled.jpg

from: https:  royalty-free-stock-photos-pig-donkey-ima//www. dreamtime. com/ royalty-free-stock-photos-pig-donkey-image23140958#.V7FHthdl4kU.email

No Offense of the fairer and other sex intended !!

It is recommended to experiment with a rolled up green paper or a polished brass like object instead of a carrot.

Edited by KKr
technical issues attaching jpeg.

23 minutes ago, tandor said:

...a baby harness would work...someone told me years ago it originated by walking in single file through the forest and fields..just something they do to this day..i thought perhaps they were not proud to be seen side by side..i laughed to myself when i read yours had disappeared into a shop leaving you to chat away to yourself...who knows..nothing much seems to worry them.

the single file theory doesn't work when u see thais walking together 3-4-5 abreast in malls and sidewalks 

31 minutes ago, JJGreen said:

the single file theory doesn't work when u see thais walking together 3-4-5 abreast in malls and sidewalks 

Or when they are hand in hand next to each other on an escalator blocking it for those who like to walk up or down. It is a rare day when I see a Thai walk up or down an escalator.

6 minutes ago, Keesters said:

Or when they are hand in hand next to each other on an escalator blocking it for those who like to walk up or down. It is a rare day when I see a Thai walk up or down an escalator.

Rare in malls... more common on the BTS and MRT in bkk