medical form for driv license is "5 diseases" form or different one?

chubby

medical form for driv license is "5 diseases" form or different one?

can I use the "5 diseases" form that I used for my visa for the drivers license department  or do they have a particular form they want?

I guess the form has to be within the last 30 days ?

Don't waste a thought.

Walk in to whatever "clinic" there is and ask for medical certificate for driving license.

(yes it is the 5 diseases, but the local doctors will surely know what form to use).

you thb 40 with no tests

Don't remember less than 100.

I think is a standardized/regulated price.

Edited by KhunBENQ

8 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Don't waste a thought.

Walk in to whatever "clinic" there is and ask for medical certificate for driving license.

(yes it is the 5 diseases, but the local doctors will surely know what form to use).

so, if i use the 5 diseases form I should be fine, no matter which Land Office?  I'll probably be going out to the pra kanong   DMV 

8 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Don't waste a thought.

believe it or not, I don't really have an idea  on finding  "whatever clinic there is"  

have one in mind near phra kanong  or soi 22 sukhumwit 

10 hours ago, KhunBENQ said:

Don't waste a thought.

I doubt that there are any such regulations in Thailand, nor would they probably be applied if there were.

I've been asked for anywhere between 50B and 200B, and I know people who have paid much more than that. As I know the ropes I ask the price first and negotiate from there and if I dont get a price I like I would not hesitate to tell them what I think of them as I leave and go elsewhere.

Crooks are not limited to operating jet-skis here: they are in every profession and a white coat is no guarantee of honesty.