Wife who tossed naked sideline girl out of condo apologizes after being charged with defamation

webfact

Wife who tossed naked sideline girl out of condo apologizes after being charged with defamation

a1.jpg

Image: Daily News

BANGKOK: -- "Manao" - the wife at the centre of the 'sideline girl' and cheating boyfriend story turned herself in for questions at Huay Kwang police station yesterday. She was later followed by the husband you kept tight lipped.

Manao is the woman who came home to find her boyfriend in bed with a woman, reported Daily News. She then tossed the woman - Kae, 24 - out of their Huay Kwang condo without any clothes on - and filmed it all on her mobile phone that was then shared with the online world.

Kae reported the matter to local police then the technology crime suppression division claiming loss of face and defamation.

Manao turned up with a lawyer and a representative of a foundation for equality in society to face the cops. She is variously charged with libel, defamation, making disparaging comments and causing embarrassment to Kae. The charge about sharing the video is still on hold and under investigation by the TCSD.

Manao wai-ed the assembled newshounds and with tears in her eyes apologized to Kae for all the trouble.

"I am paying the price for this learning experience," she attempted contritely adding that she had tried to get in contact with Kae to no avail. "I think she is not ready to talk to me," she said. 

She referred to the whimpering man in the video as her ex boyfriend who is called Tong.

"This has taken me in a downward spiral," she said. "No one in society will accept me and my work is suffering".

Following her interview Tong dropped in to be interviewed as a witness. He refused to speak to reporters and was whisked into the interview room by police.

Source: Daily News

tvn_logo.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2016-08-12

Wais and tears should do it.

I can imagine outrage at returning home and finding the situation she did even responding as she did but she took the time to video her actions and with the love of social media here I'm sure it just wasn't so she could watch it again.

37 minutes ago, colinneil said:

Only in Thailand would she be charged like that.

Anywhere where else she would be hailed a heroin for throwing the girl out.

Why blame the cheating husband when you can blame a woman instead. I like the idea of hailing heroin though.

6 minutes ago, taotoo said:

Why blame the cheating husband when you can blame a woman instead. I like the idea of hailing heroin though.

There is a huge difference between heroine and heroin! In this case they both deserve a wide birth!

1 hour ago, colinneil said:

Throwing the girl out is one thing.

Videoing it and then posting it online is another. 

"This has taken me in a downward spiral," she said. "No one in society will accept me and my work is suffering"

"me" and "my".....gotta get  priorities right while waiing with tears in her eyes.

" a representative of a foundation for equality in society"

Some are more equal than others, of course.

Edited by newatthis

1 hour ago, PatOngo said:

There is a huge difference between heroine and heroin! In this case they both deserve a wide birth!

There is also a huge difference in giving a wide berth, to something  that should be avoided and giving a wide birth to a fat baby.:thumbsup:

Edited by ratcatcher

2 hours ago, shirtless said:

She needs to compensate this girl,  I can sympathize  with her but she went to far putting footage online , Thais seldom think of the consequences for their actions

Agree with almost everything you say mate except for the sympathy part. The sympathy card was lost the second she attempted large scale humiliation of the other girl... This whole case still cracks me up, these people are all a joke... And they're in almost limitless supply in Thailand. Comically disgraceful :lol:

2 hours ago, colinneil said:

Well, I don't think the rest of the world would care about a 'mistress/girlfriend' who finds her 'boyfriend' cheating and throws out a 'sideline' girl. I mean, the man does have a wife...lol so this 'Manao' girl (who isn't his wife) is a bit hypocritical.

So, I guess maybe some other 'mistresses' might be hailing heroin while yelling 'go girl' in support of Manao, but I doubt anyone would be really standing up for Manao as she is just as bad at her game of morals.

5 minutes ago, Reigntax said:

I could understand if she claimed loss off clothing but face. No, its still there behind the blurred picture.

Do i get a reward for inding her face?

You can get a smack on the nose with a rolled up news paper.