Thai drama! 7-11 manageress stands up to irate cop

webfact

13 minutes ago, atyclb said:

its not about cp giving a rats ass. its about police knowing who is behind 7 11. there is a reason police do not shakedown any 7 11 store and there are thousands.

7/11 stores also tend to strictly abide by the laws.... arrive at 12:01 to buy alcohol.... sorry - no...

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/08/2016 at 1:44 PM, joeyg said:

I say it all the time.  Karuna khup.  Talk about confusion or mostly totally ignored.  I've asked different people at different times why No one says it.  Never have gotten an answer.  I just keep saying it and watch the show.

Karuna is used in written Thai not normally used in spoken Thai. It means 'kindly....<do/don't do something> So just saying karuna khup nobody will understand you

23 hours ago, cyberfarang said:

If not careful Thailand can go the same way as England, when the public lose respect for the police and authority.

If the person at the back of the shop had nothing to hide then why did not he/she walk out and cooperate with the policeman. 

might of been having a crap......

52 minutes ago, NCFC said:

Karuna is used in written Thai not normally used in spoken Thai. It means 'kindly....<do/don't do something> So just saying karuna khup nobody will understand you

Wow I thought it was part of the vocabulary.  How do you say please?

On 14/08/2016 at 2:25 PM, joeyg said:

Wow I thought it was part of the vocabulary.  How do you say please?

The closest to please is khrup/kha, though that can mean other things as well depending on context.